Part 6

Error: Who are you?

Sky: *Looks at Error* Huh?

Error: I said. . .who the hell are you and HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE! *Is about to Gaster Blast Sky*

Sky: Uuuuh. . .*Dodges the Gaster Blast* HOLD UP! WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO HURT ME! I WAS FORCED TO COME HERE!

Error: *Is angry* Argh, you're so annoying. Hey guess what time it is? IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO DIE! *Gets out his strings*

Sky: Oh, strings are your main weapon? Heh, who are you? Spider-Man? *Gets his arrow out* Well, it's SLICE to meet ya!

*The two starts to fight*

*An hour later*

Error: *Huff* *Huff*

Sky: *Hah* *Huff*

Error: Heh *huff* tired already? The *hah* real battle *huff* hasn't *huff* even begun yet!

Sky: *Drops his weapon* Dude, I can see that you're *huff* just as tired *hah* as me. How about if we just *huff* stop?

Error: *Grabs Sky's soul* Sorry, I don't care if you give out MERCY to me. You are always like those people who try to give me MERCY everytime when I destroy their AU. But guess what? I don't accept it! Now die, you dirty glitch! *Breaks the SOUL apart*

Sky: !!! (Wait, why can't I feel myself dust?)

Error: What!?

Sky: !?

Error: The SOUL pieces
are. . .ATTACHING BACK TOGETHER!?

Sky: *Stares at his SOUL being put back together by itself* What. . .?

Error: . . .you're not like the other abominations.

Sky: Uh. . .thank you. . .I guess?