Chapter 14- Our hearts are as cold as ice

I can't just let them kidnap me, well technically I'll have no choice since they're vampires and I'm a puny human. I mean, being kidnapped is one thing but being kidnapped by vampires is another! Isn't there anyway of getting out of this? Could I just chuck holy water at them or something? Now I feel stupid.

"I'm thirsty" Gerard whispered licking his lips and lingering his eyes over to me. I gulped and looked at the floor.

"Kitchens downstairs" I mumbled trying to be funny. It was possible that I was standing right in the face of death. At least I get to humour him?

"You know what I mean" A devilish smirk filled his face and I cleared my throat. "Not yet though, I have to think about what I'm going to do with you" He smiled and walked over making sure he could still see Mikey. "Blood bank? Slave?" 

"What happened to you being the nice guys" I whispered and he chuckled.

"No vampire is nice Phoebe, That's just from the movies. We're dead, our hearts are as cold as ice...Literally. So why should we be nice?" He asked staring at my neck hungrily.

"Everyone has feelings, Everyone loves, hates, wants...You was once human and I believe that the human side to you is still in there" This reminded me of a movie. The next thing that happened in the movie was the boy broke down in tears, for some reason I didn't think that would happen with Gerard.

"Hush human" He whispered grabbing my waist. "Mikey, we leave now" He growled which meant I probably did pull on a heart string.

"What about Frank and Ray?" Mikey asked confused and Gerard started walking, dragging me along with him.

"Ray will deal with Frank. Let's go" He snapped, Deal with Frank?. What did he mean by that? Was Ray going to hurt him?

"Please don't hurt him" I whispered and Gerard chuckled.

"Hurt him? You do know what he was going to do with you right? Oh, I guess not...He doesn't really reveal a lot" He mumbled and I stared at him confused. "He was going to drain you. Or change you. Either way, a painful experience" He smirked and I froze. He picked me up bridal style and stared at me. "Close your eyes or throw up" He ordered and without hesitation I closed my eyes. The wind picked up and it felt like I was using a jet pack to fly through the sky. It was so cold and the wind slapped my skin hard.

"I'm right behind you brother" I heard Mikey shout but I didn't think Gerard cared. I obviously did upset him which meant his going to probably hurt me. His grip loosened and I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck to hold on.

"You okay?" He asked and I heard the concern in his voice.

"Just...A Little dizzy" I whispered making sure my eyes were closed tight. All of a sudden the wind stopped and I felt like I was going to throw up.

"Open up" He whispered and I opened my eyes slowly, in front of me was a cabin? He put me down slowly but kept hold of my waist. Thank God he did cause I soon fell. "Careful" He whispered and I nodded. This guy confused me, one minute his all angry and then his worried about me? He should really make up his mind.

"I'll go in" Mikey whispered probably feeling useless. He walked in and I took a deep breath. It felt like I went onto one of those Waltzer rides, but didn't come off it until the tenth time. I held my head gently and stood up properly.

"Never. Again" I whispered holding my stomach with my free hand.

"Get inside" Gerard ordered and I frowned "Now" 

"Let me just try not to throw up yeah!?" I shouted annoyed, It's alright for him because his a vampire, I'm human and I'm not bloody used to this fast running vampire speed thing! "Why inside so soon anyway!?" I asked looking at him.

"Because me and Mikey are going to have a feast tonight and guess what? You're the main meal" He smirked and my eyes widened. They was going to kill me!? He grabbed my arm and walked in, I struggled and punched him but it didn't seem to work. He walked to a room and pulled me inside pulling me into him.

"Stop it!" I frowned and he leaned in to kiss me. This was a game to him, the rules were simple. Don't stop annoying or pissing Phoebe off or you loose. Well, his fucking won this game! He pecked my lips and picked up a dress from behind him. It was a short, pure white dress which looked innocent.

"You're going to wear this tonight" He smiled "If you don't...I'll put it on you myself" He winked and put the dress in my hands walking out and locking the door. I sat on the wooden bed staring at the dress. I really needed to escape. I have no idea how since they're vampires...But I just have to. I'm going to die either way, So I guess I better just die trying.