Chapter 7- Let me in

It was quite a long walk, I couldn't help but wonder what this 'Secret' was. What would he tell me? I still can't believe he'd even tell me a secret since we only properly met yesterday because of my mum. Well, at least his in my mums good books?

"What you telling me after this long walk then?" I asked and he smirked, not really sure if it was a good or bad thing?

"I'm not telling you anything" He chuckled and I gave him the 'What the actual fuck?' face. All that walk and no talk!?

"You lie" I mumbled and he nudged me.

"I'm showing you something, not telling. My secret place" He smiled, oh! Well, this changes things. He walked to an abandoned warehouse thing and opened the creaky door.

"We're not supposed to be here" I whispered and he shot me a look.

"You're not supposed to be here, you're supposed to be in school" He whispered back and I shoved him in smirking.

"True" I chuckled walking in and looking around, "Looks quite gloomy" I whispered looking at the empty space, it was so dark in here.

"Yeah, this isn't what I'm showing you by the way" He laughed, "Follow me" He whispered but I couldn't see him!?

"Frank, where are you?" I whispered but there was no reply, "Frank?" I said loudly feeling around. My heart started beating fast and I breathed heavier. I stepped back until I felt something behind me, breathing on me. "F..Frank" I stuttered out and felt arms wrap around me.

"Hey" He whispered in my ear and I sighed with relief. "Let's go" He whispered again taking my hand and walking.

"How can you even see? It's pitch black" I mumbled and heard him chuckle, I kept hold of his hand and soon a light quickly hit my eyes making me close them. 

"Oops, Sorry" He whispered, I opened my eyes and walked outside. We was on a rooftop? I let go of his hand and walked around not going near the edges. "You like?" He asked closing the door and walking with me.

"The view" I whispered looking out, "It's beautiful" I smiled. He walked a head standing on the edge. "Careful" I whispered and he smiled.

"You care, but still you don't trust me" He sighed sadly and looked down. I frowned and walked next to him shaking my head.

"I do trust you Frank! What makes you think I don't?" I asked and he took my hand holding it tight. "Frank?"

"You won't let me in, I don't understand that" He mumbled and frowned.

"What do you mean 'Let you in?'. I don't understand" I sighed and he quickly turned me so I was hanging off the edge with him holding me by my waist, I grabbed his shoulders and gasped trying to get back onto the rooftop. "FRANK!" I screamed but he kept me there.

"Let me In Phoebe" He frowned and looked into my eyes. He loosened his grip making me slip a little and I screamed.

"I DON'T KNOW HOW FRANK! PLEASE!" I begged near tears.

"Just say the words" He snapped loosening his grip again.

"OKAY I LET YOU IN!" I screamed and he pulled me close to him. "W..What the fuck" I whispered trying to get away from him but he held me to him tight.

"It's all okay now Phoebe" He smiled stroking my hair "Every things fine now" He pecked my forehead and moved back sitting down, pulling me with him and leaning me against him. What the hell just happened!? Why the hell did he do that!? I don't understand, he wanted me to 'let him in?' so decided to dangle me from the edge of a building!? What does letting him in mean anyway!? That guy is crazy!