Chapter 57 - The Dangai

**

Toshirō opened a Senkaimon so you could go to the human world and bring back the squirrel. You sat it down on a branch and walked away. The squirrel jumped and landed on your shoulder. Melodramatically tears filled your eyes. You grapped the sweet animal gently and put it back on the tree.

,,Sorry, you have to stay here. Be free and live your life.", you cried.

Then the squirrel toddled away.

**
You arrived at Urahara's shop, so Kisuke could bring you back to Soul Society. When you entered the living room you faced Ichigo, Inoue, Chad and Ishida. They all seemed to have a stern and tensed expression.

,,(>RN<)! You here?", a monotone voice appeared behind you.

,,What's going on here?", you asked the blonde man who whatched you with his theatric smile.

,,Urahara-san noticed some weird data, it seemed someone unknown entered the Soul Society.", Ichigo spoke stern.

,,Then I have to return instantly!", you yelled worried.

,,Aye, aye. That's why we all are here. Kurosaki-san and the others were just about to go there.", Kisuke spoke through his fan.

You walked downstairs where Urahara opened the Senkaimon and all of you walked through the Dangai to Soul Society.
When you arrived in Seireitei you could sense many Chakra fighting. You guys splitted off instantly to support Gotei 13. Of course you followed the presence of Toshirō. The white-haired had to fight two strong enemies, one of them used fire, the other wind. Toshirō's Bankai reached his limit fast. He wasn't able to prepair his final attack when he had to handle two enemies. You released you Sharingan and kicked one of the shapes angry. Instantly you jumped forward and hit the second one. Toshirō took the chance and prepaired his attack, so the enemies were cought in his icy grave.

,,What's going on here?", you asked worried.

,,I'm not sure.", he replied.

,,Let's look for the others.", you said stern.

The white-haired nodded and you shunpoed away. The enemies were beated fast, Seireitei was safe. One of the shapes was able to flew through the Senkaimon. Toshirō and you followed him, Ichigo, Inoue and Ishida behind you. You ran though the Dangai and the enemy got closer. Suddenly a creepy laughter appeared and the shape was massacring by no one else than.. Kenpachi.

,,That was quick, Ken-Chan!", Yachiru squeaked while appearing on his back, looking over his shoulder.

,,Yeah, that was boring.", the tall man said disgusted.

Suddenly an absurd bright light illumined the whole area and the earth began to quake. It disappeared as fast as it appeared.

,,What was that?", Ishida asked confused.

,,I'm not sure. That wasn't normal.", Toshirō replied worried.

Suddenly the Kōtotsu appeared and you guys ran away instantly.

,,Why is that horrible thing here?", you yelled.

,,I don't know. That shouldn't happen.", Toshirō said stern.

You ran for your lifes and reached the exit in time. But close..

You landed on the edge of a forest and looked around. This place wasn't Karakura Town but it looked familiar. Suddenly you saw Obito, your eyes opened wide. But it would get more crazy.. He fought against.. You.. When you revived of your shock you noticed it.. The Chakra of the Kyuubi. You froze. What's going on here? You watched yourself disappearing in the Time-Space-Jutsu Obito used. You wanted to stop him, this time you would protect Konoha! But Toshirō hold you back. He supposed what happened.

,,Don't interact! It could be dangerous.", he said stern.

You nodded reluctant and you guys walked away silently to hide somewhere.

--