"No way out Bella." He taunts. "Face your punishment."

"Punishment for what?" I ask.

He stops moving for a second as he thinks. "Well, there was that time you hit me with a baseball bat." He answers.

"You deserved that!" I exclaimed.

"Probably." He smirked before jumping at me and wrapping his arms around me. Trapping me. His hand holding the pen was still free enough to reach my face. "What should I draw this time? A penis? Nah, that stopped being funny three times ago." He thought aloud and I had to roll my eyes.

I had once forgotten to wash one of those drawn penises off and walked into the kitchen with it on my cheek. My parents were more than confused.

"Ah! Got it." He brings the pen to my forehead and only gets one line in before he is interrupted.

"Isabella, why do you always lock this door?" My mother was turning the handle furiously.

I look at Robin but he's already done what I was thinking.
We kinda have a plan for when a parent wants to enter the room since they would freak if they caught me with a boy. Especially a Robin.
My mother/father have walked in a few times and its been way too uncomfortable how close they've come to finding out about him.
So we created a plan. Rob hides under the bed. Perfect.

"Bella! Are you even in there?" She continues to rattle the door.

"I'm coming mom." I say, making sure Robs in position before unlocking and opening the door. "Whats up?" I smile at her.

She's holding a pile of neatly stacked clothes. She walks straight by me and into my room.

"I've just finished folding your washing." She stated, sitting the pile on my bed.

"Oh, you could've just called me. I would've gone and got them." I said.

"I did call you, multiple times." She frowned at me.

"Oh." I smiled at her, we were both the exact same height now. I was probably going to end up taller than her. "I guess I was just too fixated on my homework to notice." I lied, knowing I couldn't hear her because Robin was trying his best to kill me.

"I can tell." My mother licked her finger and rubbed at my cheek. "How do you always manage to draw on yourself? Its like you're still a child."

I push her hand away and step back from her, rubbing my cheek on my sleeve to dry it.

"Maybe its because you still treat me like one." I say, "if you weren't so overprotective I might know how to actually do things."

Her eyebrows raise at my statement. "So you believe it's my protectiveness that has caused you to act like a child?"

"Yes. I do." I cross my arms.

"Fine then." She turns to leave but before she does she pushes the neatly folded stack of clothes off the bed. Leaving them not so neat and not so folded. "You can do your own washing from now on." She smirks and walks out of the room.

I look at the pile of clothes now sprawled below my bed. Why do I open my mouth?

Robin crawled out from under the bed.