Rob-full Nights

Robin climbed straight through my window.
No knocking, no calling out my name. No asking permission. He wants to come in so he does. He's done that a lot lately and it's honestly kind of frustrating. Even when I keep it locked he manages to pry it open.
It's worse when I'm doing something that definitely would be less difficult and stressful if I wasn't constantly afraid of him just waltzing in here and seeing me.
Like the time I had just gotten out of the shower and was just starting to begin getting dressed when he decided to come in for a visit. His response to my screams was "You should greet me like this more often."
He had a very short visit that night. I chased him back out the window he came with a few painful hits from a baseball bat.
Luckily tonight I was pretty decent. Long sleeves and long pants. Sorry Rob, but you're not getting a glimpse of any skin you perv.

He stood up straight and greeted me with his usual greeting.

"Hey."

"Hey." I replied.

He walked over to where I was sitting. I was at my desk doing homework, which required me to write a four-hundred-word essay about how cool the Justice League is (I'm not joking, that's the topic).
If you think four-hundred words isn't much, you are correct. I'm fifteen, the work should be like ten times more difficult. It's just that my English teacher (or any other teacher at my school) can't be bothered taking the time out of their day to read a thousand word one. Also, they don't really care because they know that only twenty-five percent of the students will actually bother to do the work.
Robin bends down and rests his head on my shoulder.

"Justice League huh?" He states.

"Mmmhmm." I reply.

"Well, are they cool?" He questions, turning his head on my shoulder to look at the corner of my eyes.

"I'm going with they aren't," I answer.

"Excuse me?" He says, acting hurt (although he's not putting much effort into it). He isn't even apart of the Justice League.

"I've gotta make this challenging somehow."

"How many words do you need?"

"Four-hundred."

"How many you got?"

"Three."

"No they aren't." He reads directly from the page. "From what you've told me about your school that would probably earn you an A Plus."

"You're not wrong." I agree, putting a lid on my pen and turning towards him. Knocking him off my shoulder in the process. "Why are you here again?" I question him.

"What do you mean? I'm visiting my bestie of course." He answered, sitting down on my bed. "But my bestie wasn't home so I came here instead." He quickly added, smiling as he said it.

I frowned and threw a pen at him. He caught it and pulled off the lid.

"Oh Bell Bell Belly Bell Bell." He sang, evilly rising off the bed. "You've just supplied me with a weapon."

"Don't you dare!" I jumped up out of my seat and back far away from him, knowing full well that he would dare.

He walked towards me, pen held in attack position. I continued to slowly back away until my spine touched the surface of a wall.
Now I was trapped. There was no way I was gonna get past him, he's way too strong and fast. This kid fights super villains like I eat breakfast.
Is that a good comparison? Probably not. Especially since I skip breakfast some days.