Loren is back :)

-It's says that you aren't pregnant...-he said and put the test down. I looked down and up again. He hugged me and kissed my cheek.-it's ok we can make one if you want...-I laughed.

-Of course you wanna make a baby...-I said leaving the bathroom.

(...)

Well, knowing that I wasn't pregnant wasn't as easy as I thought it was gonna be but at least I know that I won't have to worry about it if anything happens. Now, I just have to find out why I still feel dizzy and nauseous.

(...)

In other news, I haven't seen Loren, and today is the day I see her again. Since she just and back from England, Harvey is coming with her as well as Luna. I take a quick shower and get dressed:

   I knew that they were coming around 1-2 pm and it was 9 am, so I decided to watch a movie with Jacob and the kids

I knew that they were coming around 1-2 pm and it was 9 am, so I decided to watch a movie with Jacob and the kids. The kids wanted to watch Moana. I'm not the greatest fan of Moana to be honest but oh well.

(...)

   We hear the doorbell.

-THAT MUST BE LOREN!-I said standing up and running to the door.
I open it and find Loren next to Harvey and Luna. We both smile and hug each other.-OH GOD! I HAVE MISSED YOU SO FREAKING MUCH!!!-She laughed

-IVE MISSED YOU TOO ______!-

(...)

   I've been talking to Luna, she's a really nice person with a great personality.

   Right now Luna, Loren and I are gonna have a sleepover while Harvey and Jacob get to know each other better, oh! And take care of Lucy and Logan.

(...)

-So! Wanna play smash or pass?-Loren asked

-Sure.-Luna said

   We sat on the bed and grabbed a slice of pizza each one.

-So.-I took my phone out and googled celebrities.-The first one is; Bryce Hall.

-Is smash.-Luna said

-Same.-I said

-I'd pass tbh.-Loren said and we giggled.

-ok, next one is Leo DiCaprio.-I said

-SMASH!-Luna and Loren yelled at the same time

-Oh god.-I laughed.-ok next one is Harvey.

-As in the one downstairs?-Luna asked

-Yep!-I said

-I'm passing.-Luna said

-I'm smashing.-Loren said

-HARVEY !!! LOREN JUST SAID SHE WOULD SMASH YOU!- Luna yelled and Loren hit her arm.

-NO I DID NOT!-Loren yelled. We all laughed and continued playing...

*********

This was short but I really have a lot going on rn but I will try to write today or tomorrow because I got my phone taken away so I have much more free time :)