Explaining

-Mom!!-Logan and Lucy screamed at the top of their lungs. I smiled and opened my arms. I hugged them both.

-Oh god! I missed you both so much.-I said and kissed Their heads.

-We missed you too mommy.-Said Lucy Giggling.

-What about Ice cream day?-I asked looking at both of them.

-Yes!-Both of them said at the same time. I laughed and hugged them.

----

Listing to that ^^

     I looked at my children and smiled. I had so many flashbacks.

---Flashback---
-Logan! Stop eating that cake! Can't you wait for your sister?-Jacob said.

-No.-Logan said with his full and sticky mouth. Jacob and I laughed. We looked at each other and for some reason I blushed. He grabbed my chin and kissed my cheek.

-I love you.-Jacob said in a sweet voice.

-I love you too.-I said smiling. We heard footsteps and then saw Lucy coming from upstairs. We smiled and she sat next Logan and started eating her cake.

---Endofflashback---
---Flashback---
-Just get in the pool.-I said to Jacob for the 727377373839th time.-I'm lonely.-he laughed and rolled his eyes. I got out of the pool and walked up to him. I looked at him and kissed him.
Just because.

-I love you so much _____.-Jacob said putting his left hand on my waist and his right hand on my cheek.

-I love you more Jacob.-I said and kissed him once again.

-EWWWWWW.-He heard the twins saying as we pulled apart. We laughed and looked at them.
---EndOfFlashback---

    I came back to real world and smiled at my innocent children. They might not be planned but they will never be a mistake. Not if they were made with love.

    Then I remembered that I had some Jacob and _____ taking a "break" explanation to do. I sat up straight and looked down and up at them again.

-Logan, Lucy.-They both looked at me.-I need to talk to you both about mom and dad.

-What.-Lucy said

-Well, see... when two persons are together but they aren't working out as they were expecting they usually take a break from each other. No kisses, no hugs... but we both love the both of you.-I looked at Lucy and then Logan. They didn't seem to process all this.

-I don't want ice cream no more.-Logan said

-Me either.-Said Lucy now. Fuck! This wasn't supposed to end up bad.

-Can we go back home?-Logan asked and I nodded.

-Sure.-I stood up and hid their hands and started to walk to the car.

---

     While driving driving home I let a couple tears out but tried to keep my eyes clear on the road. When we got home Lucy and Logan both went to their room without saying a word.

   I'm a really that bad at being a mom? This isn't going right. I fucked up.