Years

______'s POV

-...1...2...3! Push!-I pushed as hard as I could grabbing Jacob's hand.

-Come on baby, I know you can do it...

(...)

-He is so cute.-Jacob said holding his son. Yes there's two, a girl and a boy.

-I know.-I said looking at my baby.-hi Lucy...-I said in a baby voice.

-When did you chose the name? Thad pretty.-Jacob said and I smiled.

-a while ago actually.-I said and he smile.

-Can we name him Logan?-he asked and I smiled.

-Sure, that's a real cute name.-I said looking at him. He walked up to me and kissed me.

-You're beautiful.-he said and I smiled.

-I love you.-I said and he smiled

-I love love you more.-he said.

---11 months later---

-Say 'Daddy'.-Jacob said to Lucy.

-Jacob that's sexist.-I said laughing

-no is not.-he laughed

-Lucy, say mommy.-I said and she something near to that but not quite it. We heard Logan crying.-I'll go get him.-I stood up and ran upstairs. I opened the door and saw Tyler Holding him. I smiled and walked up to him.-Thanks.-I said. He looked at me and smiled. He kissed my forehead.

-You're welcome.-he hand me Logan and walks out.

-Hi Logan.-I said.

---1 year later---

-Logan! Stop eating that!-I said grabbing the mashed potatoes.-Jacob, can you clean Lucy?

-Yeah!-he replied and took her.

---1 year later---

-It's their 3rd birthday!

   We were gonna celebrate Lucy, Logan and Taylor's (Kelianne and Taylers baby) birthday together. Joey enters the door and I smile. I run to him and hugged him. He hugs back.

-I missed you! I haven't seen you since last month.-I said and he giggled.

-I know. Where's my baby?-he asked and I smiled rolling my eyes.

-Jacob has her.-I said and he kissed my cheek.

-Thanks.-I said and he ran up to Jacob and ask him if he could carry her. Joey calls Lucy his baby and Logan is his boy.

---3 years later---

-But mom!-Logan said

-But Nothing Rolf Logan Sartorius! You both are going to school, so get up and get dressed!

-Mom...?-Lucy asked

-Yeah?

-Where's dad?-She asked again

-He's on tour you know...-today was their first day of school and Jacob wasn't gonna be here to take them or celebrate.-I promise he'll be back by the end of the week.-I smiled and kissed her cheek

-Ok.-she said smiling.

---1 week later---

---call---
-i thought you said you were gonna be here yesterday!-I said
-I'm sorry, I couldn't, the tour is gonna last one more week.-I rolled my eyes.
-Fine, bye.-I said and hung up
---EndOfCall---

    For the past 4 years it's been the same. I take care of the kids while he has fun and meets other girls and has a good time and every time I call him is like he's annoyed. I'm honestly getting tired of this.

-Lucy, Logan and Taylor we all are going to bed now.-I said taking them to bed. We they were all set up I turned off the lights and went to my room. I took a shower and went to bed.

(I forgot to mention Jacob and _____ are 21 and 22 and they live in a house together, Taylor was just visiting)

   The next day I woke up and made breakfast for the four of us.

    When we were done I called Joey and asked him if he wanted to go with us since Kyla is in Las Vegas visiting her friend. And tbh they're not the same anymore. Just like me and Jacob. He said yeah so we met at the park.

-We should spend more time together.-he said watching the kids playing.

-Yeah, we definitely should.-I said.-it'd be great, Jacob is never home and the kids get weird sometimes.-we giggled. I rested my head on his shoulder. We watched the kids playing. They are so innocent. They'd laugh, play and talk to each other. They are so cute.-I'm afraid...-I admitted

-What? Of what?-he asked confused

-Of Jacob loving someone else. He meets a lot of girls on tour and most of them are prettier than me...

-But they're nothing compared to you.-Joey said and I smiled.

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
Heyyyyyy! This is the first chapter of the sequel of Neighbors and I hope you guys are enjoying it.