Vacation and Kissed

-I think you need a break.-Tayler said hugging me.

-I guess I need one. But I can't take one. I have two children to take care of.-he looked at me and smiled.

-Maybe Keli and I can take care of your kids while you go for some vacations...

-Ha! No.-I laughed

-Why not?-He asked

-Cause... i don't know. Plus who am I going with?-I said

-What about.... Joey?-Tayler said and I looked right at his face.

-No!

-Why?-he asked rolling his eyes

-It's not right.-I said

-How is it not right?

-1.-I'm taken I can't be in vacations with other guys and 2.-I have to take care of my children. So NO!

-C'mon ______!!! Plus it's only gonna be a few days. It'll make you good to take a break.-I thought for a minute and then looked at him.

-Umm....-I sighed.-Fine...- he smiled

-Where are going thou?

-Miami!!-he said taking to plane tickets outta his pocket. I opened my mouth wide open.

-YOU HAD THOSE THE WHOLE
TIME?! Tayler!-I laughed and hugged him.

-And Joey agreed to go with you.-he laughed and so did I.

(2 days later)

-Bye mom. We love you!-Logan shouted and waved at me. Lucy smiled and waved too. I waved back at them.

(...)

    We are just about to land.

(...)

-DAMN! This hotel room is pretty!-I exclaimed and Joey laughed.

-It is pretty... so...? What do you wanna do?

-Can we go to the beach?!-I asked

-Of course.-he giggled.

-Yay!-I said and went to the bathroom and put on my bathing suit (pic above). I came out of the bathroom and Joey was all ready too. He looked at me from head to toe and smiled.

-You look so pretty.-he said and walked up to me. I smiled and said:

-you don't look bad.-we laughed and looked at each other.-Lets go!-I said and he smiled.

-Ok.-he said.

(...)

    I got a notification. A! A meant to say like 1827262. People tagging me on a lot of posts with the same picture. When I looked at it I couldn't believe what I was watching. It was Jacob kissing other girl. I turned off my phone and looked at Joey.

-Joey...-I said

-yeah?

-Lets get some food I'm starving.-he smiled and nodded. We got some sea food and then we walked on the sand. I couldn't stop thinking about Jacob and the girl... he has done it before but it hasn't happened in a long time. I turned on my phone to call Tayler and make sure my kids are ok. After that I looked at the pictures on IG and there was another picture of Jacob kissing ANOTHER girl.... what the fuck is going on?

....