The Truth Always Hurts

Chapter 17 - The Truth Always Hurts

Finding out that you're friend is in danger is what a teenage girl never wants to hear . Especially if theres werewolves involve. Appearently , Caroline was kidnapped by a werewolf named Jules , Tylers friend , and now we're walking to save her. I mean ' we're' by Stefan , and I . Stupid Tyler. Now not that I'm complaining , I love being in adventures and all , but if you're friend is in life and death situation it's mostly going to be death.

I looked around my sorroundings , which is mostly just a trees , dirt , grass , and ugly little insects , to find any kind of something that would look llike somebody has been kidnapped.

" I think I found it." Stefan voice rang through my ears making me turn around finding me trailor a few feet away. I'm totaly out of it today. How did I not see that? I really must be out of it.

A white dirty trailer sat upon the grass . Stefan suddenly disapeared leaving me confused. I really don't want to be lost in the dark. He came back with Tyler . Well that's smart. Suddenly , anger flew up to me . How dare he blabber those things to strangers!  Especially that we're vampires we could easly hurt him. Also, he hurt Caroline. I just wanted to go up to him and slap him , but I stopped myself to do so.

Stefan signalled that we hid behind trees until the werewolf Jules comes out. I nodded in agreement. I suck at hiding. I mean this couldn't be really hard , could it? The wind picked up a little making my hair fly up. Just take a deep breathe . I breathed in taking a scent of the woods and hid. Why am I so nervous. I normally don't care a sh*t. What's happening to me?

" I know you're out there." A voice said behind the tree I'm hiding in. So this must be the bitch who kidnapped my friend. How dare she !

I looked up seeing Stefan slowly walk slowly with Tyler right in front of him. I guess this is my cue to also go out. I stepped out also taking this werewolf that looks like a bitch. Arm crossed across the chest. One foot bending at bit. Her eyes looking annoyed . Her lips slightly toward up in disturbance. What is her problem ?

I couldn't help but get a bad feeling that something bad is going to happen this night. I pushed aside this feeling and got to main focus about getting Caroline out of here.

" Where's Caroline ? " I asked furiously. I just wanted to go up to he an slap her. " Locked up tight " She said like its the most obvious thing in the world.

" So let her go and I'll release Tyler. " Stefan said keeping a distance from her while I was standing a few feet away still furious. " Does it have to get messier than it already is. We're not your enemious , Jules" Can't we just get Caroline and leave I really don't want to be here.

" Isn't it already to late to wave a white flag ," Jules said with some sass. " Oh please , you should be on you're knees ! You kidnapped our friend !" I yelled back at here.

" You should leave town. " Stefan ignored me . " And stay out with your lily white ass !" I fist pumped in the air Yeah, I might of sneaked a little chocolate before I came here

" Know is not the time , Audrey. I'm not leaving Without Tyler." She snared at me. " Tyler could make his own decisions ." I snapped right back.

" Now release Caroline. " Stefan answered standing now next to me.

" Oh my brother my , the peace maker and my sister , the not so peace maker ." Damon smirked making an entrance.

" Oh Damon. " I smirked. " So Stefan got her before me , and I was going to try it his way before we tried it Audrey's and I way which is a little bloodier " Damon rolled his eyes when he mention Stefan's way. Damon continued , " Give us Caroline. "