House guest

After a few days after the dinner party I laid in bed feeling lazy . I heard Elena from Stefan's room about being late to school and how Stefan wanted 5 more minutes which I did not want to know about he was taking about. I scrunched up my nose in distguist. I groaned hearing the activity with Stefan and Elena. I really wish I didn't have supernatural hearing.

I tried to roll over my bed for I could get to the kitchen but didn't make it to my feet. I landed on my face against the hard wood floor. I sighed thinking I could just take a nap on the floor. I rolled onto my back thinking about school. I really don't get why I enrolled in school. I should just stay in bed all day and do nothing.

I heard yelling downstairs about Katherine being out of the tomb. Why am I not surprise? I swear she's so annoying but with good sense of fashion . I groaned a little getting up and putting on my bunny slippers. I strolled my feet against the floor to lazy to pick them up. I passed by Katherine and waved at her as I yawned loudly. She waved back as she past me going up the stairs.

I stopped walking . I furred my eyebrows together . Why is she here ? I shrugged my shoulders not really caring and finished my walk towards the kitchen . I grabbed a cup and filled it up with blood taking it back upstairs. I passed by Stefan and Elena.

" Katherine's here by the way. " I warned them .

" We figured that out when she pretended to be Elena. Are you not going to school ?" Stefan grabbed my arm making me stop walking. I turned around shrugging as my answer. He gave me a look that said you-should-go-to-school.

" I'm -" I thought how old I am but was to lazy to do math so just said "100 and something years late to go to school." I pulled my arm out of he grasp and continued my journey to my room. I heard Stefan mumble something to Elena about how lazy and stubborn I am. I smirked a little taking out my bunny slippers and getting back into bed . I turned on my TV watching New Girl while zipping my blood.

"He can't be destroyed by fire, Damon " Katherine said sternly to him. I heard fuels being released and smelled burn flesh . I made an unnatural noise annoyed.

" Oh how I love the smell of burn flesh . " I mumbled sarcastically as I got out of bed once again. I put on my slippers . I strolled my feet once more heading towards the basement.

" How do you know so much about the originals?" I heard Damkn asked. "Because I fell in love with one of them. " I answered in my head like it's the most obvious thing ever.

" Well I ran from one for 500 years. "

" When I told you my plan to kill Elijah , how come you didn't tell me that it could of killed me ?" I leaned against the door with my arms crossed . I looked at Elijah in the floor. He looked so peaceful and calm. I took in a deep breathe looking back at Damon and Katherine fighting.

" Why are you still here ?" Damon sighed tiredly. I felt bad for my brother , he's been trying to be a good and bad guy at the same time.

" You haven't forcedfully removed me ." Katherine smirked at my brother . I grabbed the fire blow torch and pointed it at Katherine.

" You wouldn't . " she scoffed . I smirked pulling a little fire towards here. " I would. "

" Now be smart about this Audrey . We both want the same thing , Klaus dead. And I would of be long gone by now if I wasn't telling the truth. " Katherine looked scared as I threatened her. " Who said I wanted Klaus dead ?" I turned my head a little.

"Oh right, you fell in love with Klaus. " She smirked. I gave her an annoyed smile and rolled my eyes. I placed the blow torch closer to her.

" Damon. " Katherine looked at Damon telling him to help her. Damon slowly got the torch out of my hands and looked at me in the eye. His eyes filled with hurt. I squinted my eyes confused at him. I suddenly remembered about Katherine saying that I fell in love with Klaus .