2 Practice

Over the course of about a month, the boys worked extremely hard on their comeback, Namjoon and Yoongi ended up staying up super late,  perfecting every last lyric. Everyone else was being trained with the professional choreographer, making sure all of the members were sharp in their dancing skills.

After all the late nights and sore backs, it finally came time to film their first MV for the comeback.

"Jimin wake up!!" Jungkook shook the older awake.

"What is it Kookie?" Jimin choked, forcing his heavy eyelids to open.

Jungkook laughed and sat the smaller against the headboard "It's MV shooting day! Namjoon requested that I wake you so you can get ready"

Jimin laid back down and pulled the covers over his head "I'm tired, Jungkookie. I just want to sleep"

The maknae shook his head and dragged Jimin out of bed.

"Ughhhh" Jimin complained.

.
.
.

After getting ready, the boys all packed in their car to first drop Jungkook's baby off at daycare, then to the filming site. Jin drove, Yoongi in the passenger seat, TaeKook in the back with their baby in a car seat, and Jimin, Hoseok and Namjoon in the very back row.

Jimin laid his head in Hoseok's lap trying so hard to rest up.

"Are you okay?" Hoseok asked the singer.

"I'm tired. And carsick....." Jimin complained holding his mouth.

"Aww, I'm sorry Jimin. I hope you feel better!" Hoseok said, "I give you hope!!" He childishly extended his arms out to give Jimin his "hope" 

Jimin gripped his mouth harder and sat up. He felt a burning sensation in his throat.

"WOAH THERE" Namjoon freaked out "JIN PULL OVER HES GONNA BLOW!!"

Jin pulled over and the others made way for Jimin to get to get outside the car. He leaned over the seat and vomited onto the ground, barely missing the floor of the car. Yoongi flashed a cringe face toward Jimin.

"Awww poor Jiminy" Jungkook patted his back as the older emptied his stomach onto the grass.

Jimin sat up with tears. The pain was unreal and throwing up didn't help the burning nausea he felt. He decided not to return to the back seat, in anticipation that he would throw up again. He just laid on Jungkook's lap in pain.

Jin looked back at them "Is everything okay Jimin? I could tell Hitman Bang that your not feeling well"

Jimin didn't want that. He didn't feel good and he knew that, but the thought of ruining the day everyone's been waiting for with his absence felt selfish to him. "No, I'm okay" Jimin choked.

"If you say so" Jin frowned and started his car once again.
.
.
.
Once they had arrived at the filming site, all the boys excitedly ran off to where the crew was waiting for them. Jimin ran slightly behind for obvious reasons.

The boys stood in a line while the crew explained how the filming session would go. It turned out that this day of filming was the choreography filming day.

Jimin's heart dropped when they were told that. How would he be able to dance in his condition?

"Are you sure you're okay?" Jin asked Jimin nervously "You look pale"

"I'm okay" Jimin reassured his hyung. Jin looked away with a disappointed look. Jimin shouldn't be dancing with an upset stomach. But there was nothing he could do to stop him.

The crew then sent off the boys to go practice. They went to their assigned positions.

The sick feeling in Jimin's throat started to slowly fade away. He was grateful for it as it would allow him to maybe make it through today's session. When the music started playing, Jimin's heart started racing uncontrollably. He looked over to Jin who was standing beautifully in his position. Jin turned around and shot Jimin a flying kiss, sending chills down the younger's spine. The chills seemed to help though, as each wave calmed him down more and more. Jin always seemed to make Jimin feel better, even if it was across the room.

The first quarter of practice went somewhat smoothly; the director had to stop them a couple of times due to Jimin's clumsiness, but it was all good.

"Okay now," Said the director. "the second quarter of practice will be the hardest, but I believe in you" The sick feeling returned again and it scared the living daylights out of the young singer. He was feeling faint and quite ill after the first quarter, how would he make it through the second?

Jimin was so lost in thought that he almost didn't feel his lover's hands on his waist. Jin pulled the smaller close to him and planted a wet kiss on his cheek. Normally, Jimin would turn straight around and kiss him back, but he was too weak. "Do you think you'll be okay Jiminy?" He asked stroking his waist.

"Yeah," Jimin lied. He was a terrible liar and Jin knew it too, but he just let him go not to cause any trouble. 

"Okay, if you need anything let me know" That was the last thing he said before he returned to his position and the music started playing. The director was right, this choreography was extremely intense. The small, weakened boy's movements were lagging, but he tried not to let the other members see. He tried his best not to let the other members see. He tried his best to do what he was told.

"Okay okay, boys! Now that you know the steps, let's do your solo shots!" The director looked directly at Jimin. "Jimin, Can you lead us today? Your dancing skills are absolutely superb." 

His heart sank at the offer but he decided to accept anyways. "Of course sir," He made his way in front the large camera and took deep breaths while the same music started playing. The others watched as JImin started dancing; his movements were sharp and quick. 

"Woah!" Namjoon awed. "He's doing great!"

Jungkook shook his head as he watched his hyung's performance. "He's going to hurt himself, remember the car incident?"

"Oh, that's right..." Namjoon said "I'm sure he'll be fine, he DID say he was feeling better" 

As he danced, he began to breathe heavier and heavier. The cheers, applauds, and "Go Jimin"'s heard from the other members began to grow fainter and fainter. Jimin was getting increasingly more tired and he was starting to feel it too. 

"JIMIN!" was the last thing he heard before everything went black.....

.........

A/N: Hey guys! Thnk you so much for almost 100 views on my last chapter, I really hope you guys liked~ Stay tuned for the next chapter to find out what happened to Jimin~

Side note: I'm currently writing a Taekook Mpreg that's basically a prequel to this story~ If you want to read it, make sure to follow me so you don't miss it. 

Love you guys so much!