Katsuki Bakugou+Reader(Part 2)

This is a continuation of my Katsuki+Reader angst 

It had been two weeks. Two whole weeks of Katsuki declaring independence. Without Katsuki by your side, you began to get close to Momo and Jiro, plus more people in class 1-A. When your guard dog was gone, you met many new people, but none that could fill his shoes.

It was a break time between classes, and most people sat at their desks talking to their friends, and some got snacks from the vending machines. You sat at ur desk quietly chatting with Momo and Jiro until you were disrupted.

"Y/N! There's someone from class 2-A here for you.", You hear Denki shout from the entrance to the classroom. You look up in surprise and make your way to the front of the room to see handsome upperclassmen standing there, a blush dusting his cheeks.

"Hi, Y/N! Wanna have lunch with me?", He asks, pushing his fingers through his undercut. You had met him while on patrol during your work-study under the number five hero, Rumi Usagiyama. You hadn't paid much interest then, focusing all your energy into keeping up with your very independent boss but now, seeing the boy again, your face became red. He was older, cute, and strong; you recalled as you think of him flashing around with his teleportation quirk. You feel everyone's eyes on you as your face goes a dark red. Turning to Jiro, she waves her hand, gesturing for you to go with him, so you do. 

"Sure!", You gather your bento and approach the boy, his green eyes looking intently at you, causing your gaze to fall, the blush still on your face. 

Suddenly, the fire alarm sent your class into panic as the fire alarm started going off. Looking around as the sprinklers fell, you saw Katsuki sitting at his desk, singes coating the sides. He had set his desk on fire...

No one noticed what had caused the alarm, but you as everyone ran out in a frenzy, all of them being taught to follow protocol as soon as possible. You stayed back, no one having enough time to question it before they were gone, assuming you were behind them. You knew he had stayed in the class as well as you stood under the falling water, wondering why he had done that. 

"Did you really have to evacuate the whole school just to talk to me, Bakugou?" you asked as you turn and approach the now standing, ash blonde. You stood across from each other at least five feet between you, just close enough to see his red iris that always enthralled you. It would help if you hated him. He hurt you. But...you could never hate Katsuki. He didn't react like his normal self, turning his head to the side without coming back. This gave you time to stare at him, his eye bags becoming more apparent the longer you looked at him. 

Was he really feeling guilty?

You didn't know what to do; never in your four years of being inseparable, he had self-destructed, always taking care of himself. You heard him sigh, and the sound pained you. It wasn't his usual exasperated sigh or angry sigh...It was almost sad. It felt unnatural for Katsuki to be at a loss for words. You stepped closer, slowly like you were approaching a kicked puppy. You stopped when you two stood around two feet apart, reaching out and punching his shoulder lightly. 

"You look like shit.", You say as you reach out and grab said boy's chin, dragging his face to look you straight on, his eyes still cast to the side. "Take care of yourself, Suki.", at the use of the nickname; his ruby eyes shot up to meet your (E/C) ones. An emotion you'd never seen from him on his face as he looked at you. You felt your face heat up, not used to him looking so vulnerable.

"You should hate me...", The boy whispers gruffly, his eyebrows furrowed together in frustration. You thought back to the things he had said and done to you that night, and you sighed.

"I will admit it was in the top ten anime betrayals, for sure! But...I can't bring myself to hate you, Suki.", You admit to the boy who cringes at your joke before looking at his feet again and rubbing his neck.

"I'm sorry okay? I shouldn't have hurt you like that even if I was mad.", He apologizes as he stares at the wet tiles on the floor, sprinkles of water still falling around us. You grab his chin yet again, but this time it's to pull his face closer to yours and smash your lips together. He, surprisingly enough, kissed you back, his hand going to your sides. You two didn't even notice the sprinklers stopping and the teachers rushing in as you kissed until you hear President Mic's loud voice echo in the classroom. 

"GET A ROOM!"

830 Words

edited