Yagi Toshinori [All Might]+ Pregnant!Reader[Fluff]

"Hey [H/N], can you go and supervise All Might's hero training class, dear? To make sure no one hurts themselves too bad

"Hey [H/N], can you go and supervise All Might's hero training class, dear? To make sure no one hurts themselves too bad." Recovery girl asks you as you finish organizing the first aid supplies. You were pretty much a recovery girl 2.0 and a pretty popular pro hero, ranking in the top ten heroes worldwide. Your quirk was nothing too flashy, just a powerful healing quirk. You could basically heal any injury with just the swipe of a finger and give stamina by taking energy from the sun. 

"Sure, Recovery Girl! I'll be back when the class is over." You say as you give her a smile and a wave. She was the only one who knew about your predicament at the moment and complicated relationship with All Might.

You guys had started seeing each other romantically around seven months ago when school started. Nothing official, just a few dates here and there with some kisses. That stage didn't last long.

When you had been seeing him for two months, you guys had hooked up without a condom. This ended badly for you. Almost six weeks after you had done it, you took a pregnancy test, and it came back positive. You didn't tell him due to your fear of destroying his hero career because of how many people looked up to him. But you couldn't bring yourself to abort the unborn child, so you started to avoid the male no matter how sad it made you, keeping all interactions professional. He tried to ask why a few times, and it bothers me that you didn't reply to him.

Now, you were five months pregnant and wore baggy clothes every day to try and hide the large baby bump. It didn't really matter now because you'd been camping out in the nurse's office all day to avoid being seen. But you couldn't hide forever.

You walked out to the front of the school where a bus was waiting. You could see the class 1-A students getting in, so you quickly followed them, many of them greeting you and looking at your kind of noticeable bump. No one mentioned it, though, scared you were getting fat, and they'd offend you. No All Might so far. You had thought you were home free, and the hero wasn't coming, but you quickly had to duck your head behind a seat as the big hero got in right as the bus started.

"Is everyone here, young Iida?" He asks the very organized class rep who sits in the open part of the bus.

"Yes, Sir!" Iida shouts, and then nothing is heard apart from small mumbles between friends. You could see students occasionally glance at you and pretended you didn't know people were looking.

"[H/N]..." Uraraka started her sentence slowly from beside you. "Are...you pregnant?" The caramel hair colored girl asks quietly, and you turned to face her after a little thought. You nodded your [H/C- ette] head lightly, smiling at the nervous girl. She squealed and quickly hugged you.

"Congratulations [H/N]! May you and the baby live a happy life!" The girl said a little too loudly, causing heads to turn to the two of you.

"[H/N] is pregnant?"

"No way! Wonder who the father is?"

"No wonder she looked fat."

You risked a glance to the front of the bus where All Might sat. Your eyes connected with his, and you could already tell he had many questions for you.

"We're here," Aizawa said as he got off the bus, the whole class following. You were the last to walk down the aisle of the bus, not paying attention to your surroundings. You practically screamed in fright when a large hand grabs your wrist, pulling you into a seat rather gently. You look at who the fist belonged to and felt your heart sputter as you made eye contact with Yagi Toshinori. It was silent for a minute until Yagi looked out the window, confirming the students were gone. He let out a deep breath as he practically deflated from his large hero form.

"...is it mine?" He asked with an unreadable expression. You rolled your eyes at his question and nodded.

"Who else would it belong to?" You asked the skinny man before you as you looked away from him.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked as he placed his hand gently on your face, turning it to look into his eyes. Your face darkened to the shade of cherry, and you closed your eyes, sighing.

"I didn't want to ruin your career." You stuttered out as tears filled your eyes. It was silent for a while before the male sighed, pulling his chin up for you to lookup. He leaned down and pressed his lips against yours in a passionate kiss. After he pulled away, he brought you into a hug, holding your body tightly, scared to let go.

"You're more important than my career, idiot." His words brought tears to your eyes, and you returned the man's hug, excited to start a family with such a good person.

Requested by @JustMeWoo
872 words
edited
Sorry if this isn't what you wanted, but I tried my best!