Jealous!Shouto Todoroki+Reader

An arranged quirk marriage. That's what Shouto never wanted. He always wanted to marry someone based on his love for them, not on the power of their quirk. He was angry at his father. He was angry for weeks. That was until he figured out who he was to be married to. It was you.

You had been Shouto's only childhood friend, and his father even approved of you because your father and his were friends. Also, because you had a very powerful quirk. Telekinesis. Shouto had always admired your skill and bravery but didn't understand why he was so infatuated with you till he got a little older. Now, as the two of you attend U.A. in the same class, and he gets to see you every day, he realizes just what this feeling is.

"Shouto! You're zoning out again." He blinks in surprise as your face is suddenly thrust right in front of his hero-chromic eyes.

"Sorry, [Y/N]," Todaroki said, keeping a blank face as not to embrace himself in front of you. You smile in reply and back away from his face, not wanting him to be uncomfortable.

"Do you want to hang out tonight after school, Shouto?" You ask sweetly, batting your eyelashes to persuade the socially inactive boy. You hear a sigh from his mouth before he suddenly leans forward and flicks your nose. You tell in surprise and look around the class; glad people were doing their own things.

"What was that for?" You ask as you rub your now red nose. You see him roll his pretty eyes and give you a look.

"You don't have to try and convince me to come with your face. You know I'll come with you, stupid." He looks away from you in embarrassment, and you feel your heart flutter rapidly as you smile at his blushing face.

"Okay, Shouto! I'll text you after school then!" You say as you go to your desk in the front of the class, a skip in your step. What you were unaware of was your friend watching you skip away, a small smile on his face.

-
"Hey, Shouto!" You shout at the double hair colored boy sitting at a park bench. You watch as he looks up from his phone, and you make eye contact as you walk over to the bench.

"I'm sorry, did you wait long?" You ask as you plop yourself down next to him, adorned in your casual clothing. Shouto wore a plain white shirt and jeans with his usual sneakers, and you had to admit, he looked excellent.

"No, it's fine. I just got here." Shouto says after he stops studying your casual clothing, a light pink dusted his face.

"Good, I'm glad. How about we go to the arcade?" You ask as you pull out a ziplock baggy full of quarters, smiling sheepishly at the boy. He can't help but grin back at you as he takes in his adorable you are.

"Sure." He says as he gets off the park bench and holds out a hand to help you up. You take it and quickly get up, sprinting out of the park and towards the arcade, hand tightly gripping Shouto's.

"Come on then!" You shout as your hair flys behind you, laughing as you look back at Shouto's face. You sprint down many streets, avoiding many people and conveniently not getting stopped at any red lights. You two make it to the arcade in record time, and you squeal in excitement as you open the door and pull Shouto into the black light decorated room.

"Let's play ski ball!"

"Ahh, there's air hockey!"

"I can totally beat you at DDR!"

You two play many games, Shouto letting you win most of them just because he loved to see your face light up. But he won a few, too, just because your pout was just as cute as your smile.

"I'll go cash in the tickets; stay here," Shouto says as he walks away, trying not to bump into anyone due to his limited view through the mountain of tickets in his arms. You giggle at the scene and sit on an empty bench in the corner of the room, smiling to yourself.

"Hey there, babe." You hear from beside you as a random guy sits next to you, way too close for comfort. "Such a pretty girl shouldn't be all alone." The guy says as he places a hand on your knee. You have to hold yourself back from scratching this guy's eyes out and stare at the hand in disgust.

"I'm not alone." You say as you try to snatch his hand off your leg politely. You sigh in relief as the hand is removed but feel tense up as another is placed across your shoulders.

"What do you think you're doing?" You hear a familiar voice ask and sigh in relief as you see Shouto with a huge stuffed bear beside him.

"Woah, bro, I'm just trying to have a little fun." The guy says as he squeezes your shoulder lightly. "Ain't that right, babe?" You almost gag and look at Shouto, pleading for help with your eyes. Shouto reacts quickly and grabs the man's hand from my shoulder, pulling his body off the bench and in front of his, clutching the man's collar tightly.

"How about you go have fun with someone who's not my girlfriend," Shouto says with a deep glare. You see the male's shirt start to frost over-under Shoutos fist.

"Whoa! Sorry man, I didn't know she was taken!" The guy says before Shouto lets him go, and he goes sprinting away. Shouto sighs before sitting next to you on the bench, slinging his arm over your shoulders gently.

"Let's go get ice cream." He says as he smiles at you, his face a dark red. You giggle at his antics and quickly place a peck into his cold lips, stealing his first kiss.

"Yeah!"

1003 words
edited.