Eijiro Kirishima+ Reader(Fluff)

"Kirishima, are you paying attention?"

You turn to look at the redhead that sits one seat behind and to the left of you as Aizawa calls him out. The boy's face is almost flushed the same color as his spiked locks as he notices his whole class staring at him—the whole 1-A class snickers at the boy's distress.

"Next time you feel like staring at the back of [L/N]'s head, please refrain from doing it during class." Your senseis words cause your whole body from your shoulders up to turn a light shade of pink. He probably just zoned out while looking at you, and sensei teases him; you reason with your overactive brain.

"Sorry..." Eijiro says quietly and not very strongly while he ovoids your gaze.
Everyone eventually turns away from the embarrassed boy for now and goes back to listening to the teacher. You couldn't shake off what just happened, though, due to your crush on the hard-bodied boy. Why would he be staring at me of all people? You thought to yourself as your heart did mini spasms.

As you were lost in thought, you didn't even notice the lunch bell ringing and your classmates leaving. When you came back into focus, the classroom was empty. You looked around, confused, and packed up your school stuff. As you were walking out of the door, you felt someone slam into the front of your body. You gasped as you started to fall back, but the person who ran into you wrapped one of their arms around your waist, steadying your body.

"You okay, [Y/N]?" You hear the familiar voice of Eijiro's question as his arm is still around your waist. You risk a glance at his face and see it flushed almost to the point of his hair for the second time that day. But who are you to judge? Sense your face feels as hot as a desert.

"Yeah, I'm fine; thanks for catching me, Eijiro." You say as you avoid eye contact with the boy. You wanted to point out that his hand was still around your waist, but then again, you didn't really want him to take it away. To your disappointment, he noticed himself and took the arm away after making sure you were steady.

"Hey...can you meet me by the front of the school after school? I have something to tell you." You felt your heart stutter in nervousness and tried to bring the feeling of throw up back down your throat.

"Sure, I'll see you then." You practically spat out of your mouth as you started speed walking away from the cherry-headed boy, unaware of the deep red eyes staring as you fled.

'I need to find Uraraka,' you thought to yourself as you ran to the cafeteria. As you arrived, you looked around the large room for the blob of black and green hair, knowing she'd be sitting with Midoriya. I spotted it and quickly ran to them, dodging walking people and dropped food on the way.

"Ochaco, I need to talk to you!" You yelled out as you stood at the head of the table where she, Midoriya, Iida, and Todoroki was sitting. The girl looks up from her food, obviously startled by my surprise entrance.

"Sit down then!" She says as she gestures to the empty seat next to her. I quickly sit down and whisper what happened with Kirishima into her ear. When I was done with the story, Uraraka was practically dancing her seat as she squealed that we were her OTP, whatever that means.

"He's totally gonna ask you out!" Uraraka exclaims happily, and I feel my face flush in embarrassment and nervousness.

"Oh, are you talking about Kirishima?" Izuku asks, probably overhearing what Uraraka said.

"Yeah! He's totally gonna ask [Y/N] out today after school!" Uraraka exclaims excitedly. I quickly look around the cafeteria for the redhead to make sure he's not listening and sigh in relief as I see him sitting a couple of tables away with Bakugou and Denki. I don't even realize I'm zoning in on Kirishima until I see Bakugou smirk at me. I quickly turn away from that direction, acting like I was apart of my table's conversation the whole time.

'Deep breaths [Y/N],' I think to myself as I sit on a bench in front of the school. After school, I rushed to pack up my bag and get out of the classroom first as I shouted goodbye to Uraraka. I looked around at all the students exiting the school until it turned into just a few stragglers walking down the path. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around, seeing Kirishima standing behind the bench smiling at me. I smile at him back and feel my heart sputter as he sits down next to me.

"So um...did you do the homework for English?" I felt my heart stop beating at his question, and an aura of dread fills my body. I quickly stand up and walk away from the boy without another word.

"Wha! [Y/N]! What's wrong?" I hear Kirishima shout as he walks behind me.

"Oh, nothing! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, EIJIRO!" I shout as I continue to stomp away from the spike head. I feel his hand grab my arm to get me to stop walking.

"Then why are you mad?" He questions and I sigh loudly, my whole body slumping disappointedly.

"I thought you were gonna ask me out, not ask me about some stupid homework," I say, still facing away from the boy.

"I-I was gonna ask you out! I just got nervous because I wanted to sound manly when I asked you out!" He bursts out. You feel his hand let go of your arm, and you quickly turn to the cherry head and wrap your arms around his necks, pulling his face down to yours. You connect your lips in a five-second kiss, and you giggle as your arms on his neck feel the hotness of a blush on his nape.

"We're dating." You say after you pull away from the kiss, grabbing his hand and dragging the stunned boy away.

@TheCoati requested this
edited
1057 words