Fucked Part II

"Tell me about all your past fucks..." Lucy giggled to Lauren as they both stumbled into Lauren's apartment. They couldn't keep their hands off each other. Lauren started to undo her belt as Lucy shut the door and quickly returned her attention to the raven haired  beauty.

"Guys or girls?" Lauren teased as she felt her ear get caught between Lucy's teeth. Lucy slid her hands up Lauren's shirt and grasped her soft, naked breasts.

"Girls, silly." The model toyed with the hardened nipples Lauren was offering. Lucy slid down once Lauren had removed her pants. She kissed Lauren's ass and spanked her. A laugh came from Lauren, who put her hand on Lucy's head, entangling her fingers in her hair.

"Well..." Lauren started. Lucy slid her hand between the other girl's legs and it snaked its way up, placing itself on Lauren's firm stomach. "There was this one chick who had all these piercings and shit. She had a cute face but she had really short hair."

Lucy stood up and pressed her lips repeatedly against Lauren's neck, her hands wildly romancing over the landscape that was Lauren's body – squeezing every curve, entering every opening. Lauren continued talking about one fuck after another. Some were passionate, some were hard. Some painful, some awkward. One after another.

The model turned the whore around and looked into her green eyes. "All this talk about fucking is making me really wet." Lucy winked, kissing Lauren.

"Good, because I'm really thirsty." Lauren's fingers caressed Lucy's clit. They entered her and Lucy hoisted Lauren up onto her. Lauren kept pumping. Lucy brought the two into Lauren's bedroom, where they both dropped onto the soft covers of Lauren's bed. Lucy's lips rubbed against Lauren's soft skin, trying to find something she could really suck on.

"Come come come come come come!" Lucy moaned – Lauren was playing way too much with her. "How the fuck long have you been doing this?" Lauren's tongue tickled Lucy's earlobe.

"Only a minute or so."

"No! How long have you been making girls happy?"

Lauren shrugged, but her flow remained consistent. "A year, maybe less."

Lucy grinned, her eyes tearing up. "How old are you?"

"Seventeen."

-

"How much is it for one night?" Lucy murmured as Lauren nipped at her breast.

"It's...five hundred until sunrise. Fifty dollars per hour. Unless you do anything special. Then its seventy-five. And for guys it's a hundred an hour."

"Do I look like a guy?" Lucy asked snidely. She brought Lauren's lips back to her nipple and closed her eyes with content.

"You're at a hundred and fifty dollars you know." Lauren spoke around Lucy.

"It hasn't been three hours!" she quipped, looking at the clock.

Lauren palm pressed into Lucy's other breast. "That shit in the car is considered special."

"Oh, I'll be sure not to do that next time. You're gonna drive me broooooke." Lauren's knee gently slid down Lucy's center. "Goddamn tease." She moaned, instantly desiring Lauren's knee again. Lauren smiled.

"Don't worry, babe. Just leave this to me. Close your eyes and enjoy." The tip of her tongue trailed down the center of Lucy's body until finally finding Heaven's gate.

-

Lauren woke up in the bathtub. Her hair was damp, she was sweating and it was fucking hot. She climbed onto her feet with difficulty, but was able to navigate through her apartment easily after that. She found five hundred dollars on the coffee table. She smiled to see a tiny piece of paper was on top of it. Lucy's number.

"Best fuck in a while." Lauren murmured to herself.

-

A/N: hey all

and the angst continues. This scene was definitely not intended to be smutty in nature, but more a sad testimony to the normalcy of what Lauren's life is at this time.

So yep. Camila finally gets introduced into the next chapter, and that's when things get interesting, erratic, and of course, more angsty.

If you want to try to forget the angst, maybe take a look at my other conversion or my other written works on Wattpad. (:

Thank you for reading, and have a good one!

Be kind to yourself. Be easy on yourself. Mistakes happen. It doesn't mean there is a finality to everything. There is always a chance for change.

Love you all ❤

-Sel