"Yeah here." He replied, pulling out his keys and unlocking his car.

You helped him out the bags, that you found out were filled with old props and costumes from Off- Broadway days.

Once they were all shoved in his car you looked up to him, "Why are you taking all of this home?"

"I'm not really sure actually." He chucked and nervously rubbed the back of his head. "They somehow got passed down to me."

"Ohh Leslie." You laugh. "What are we gonna do with you?"

He laughed again, and looked down awkwardly.

"Well I should get going, the wife's awaiting."

"Of course of course. Have a great night!" You say, walking off.

"You too!"

And with that Leslie drove off.

You walked back into the theatre, again waiting backstage.

Two of your favorite girls walked out.

"Phillipa! Renée!" You say smiling at the both.

"Come on Y/N, I told you to call me Pippa! It's easier." Pippa said.

"Well, that does seem to be the theme going here." You laugh, noting Groff, Oak, and Pippa have a nickname. "Well then Pippa it is."

"Waiting for Oak again?" Renée cut in.

"Like always, that slowpoke."

You all laugh.

"You know he really likes you Y/N." Pippa said to which Renée agreed.

"Well of course! We are best friends." You nodded, obviously not catching on.

They sighed. "No, like more then friends silly."

You thought about it for a moment, internally concluding that you and Oak were only friends. You had only known each other for about a week.

"We've only known each other for a week guys. Don't let your ships sail too soon." You say.

"Yet you act like you've known each other for years." A familiar voice says.

"Anthony go home already!" You yell, Daveed, Jazzy and Anthony coming into view.

They laugh and you brought Anthony in for a hug. You had become pretty close considering Anthony was already really close friends with Oak.

"Did you happen to see Oak on his way out?" You asked.

Anthony nodded no. "But Lin and Groff suspiciously snuck out the side door." He winked.

You laughed, making a mental note to tease Lin about the fact later.

"Alright well, maybe I'll just go to his dressing room. He's been wanting to show me it anyway." You say.

"Alrighty then. Bye Y/N." Anthony says and a chorus of 'byes' follows his.

You turn walking into the theatre that you had been in only once previously. You look side to side, reading each door's sign. None of them reading Oak's name.