Revelation

Jennie's POV

Yesterday was very fun for me, I can't believe that I just had my first date with Jin oppa

"Jennie yah! You will be late for work!" My Appa shouted from downstairs

"Arrasseo Appa!!" I shouted

Then I went to shower, wore my office wear, and grabbed my purse.

Then I dashed to grab a toast.

"Goodbye Appa!" I quickly said as I departed the house.

"Goodbye! Be careful!" I heard my father shout back

Just then I saw Taehyung, on his wait...that car is from yesterday, isn't it?

This punk must have followed me all the way to my date yesterday.

But then I realized I was running late for work already.

I waved my hands for him to notice me. I just hope he could send me to work.

He stopped his car in front of me.

The glass door opened.

"Taehyungie, will you please send me to work? Jebal?" I gave the puppy look.

"I can't, mianhe.... Your Jin sunbaenim could send you there" Taehyung said in his blank tone.

"Mwo?!" I started to get pissed off.

He then closed the glass door and started driving the car again.

"NO..NO...WAIT!!!" I shouted with all my might but he had already left.

AISHH!! THIS JERK!!!

What's wrong with him? Why is he acting cold nowadays? I thought we were friends?

Just then a gray BMW stopped by in front of me.

The glass door opened.

My Knight in shining armor.....Jin sunbaenim

"Jennie ssi, hop in, I'll send you to work" He told me.

"Gomawo," I smiled.

Then I went inside his car.

Taehyung's POV

I had 2 reasons why I didn't send her to work.

First, because I was so deeply hurt. Second, because of my brother.

*FLASHBACK*

I walked downstairs and saw Jin hyung.

"Oh, Tae, you're up?" He asked.

I ignored him.

"Yah, what's wrong with you!" He pulled my arm.

"Let go of me! You're not my brother right?" I pulled away my arm.

"How could you say that! My all life, I tried my best to look like a brother to you!"

"How?! When we're outside this house, we even pretend that we're strangers because that's what you want, so now do you still think that I'd call you as my brother?"

"I thought you agreed on it on the first place?"

"Yes I did but I'm really tired of doing it."

"Look, alright, mianhe..... Then let's stop doing it, pretending and all. Let's settle this for now. Yah, your friend, Jennie, is she going to her work now?"

"Yes, why?"

"Because I want to send her to work"

"Do you like Jennie?"

"...........Yes, I like her. Although I have my duties as the next heir of the company, but I really wanna say that I want her to be by my side, I wanna spend my whole life with her, she's so charming, and she's so different from other girls"

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I looked down in despair......Jin hyung, likes Jennie. They both have a mutual feelings.

I look like the bad guy in their love story.

I guess I'd have to try my best to just...move on.

I'm here sitting on the park bench, all by myself.

Suddenly a guy sat beside me.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

I looked at him, his cheeks were worth pinching, his lips are plump, and most of all he looked like an angel.....An angel guardian perhaps??

"I'm fine, thanks" I said.

"Bro, what would you do if a girl confesses that she likes you?"' He asked.

"Well...I guess I have to accept her heart, and I'd rather be with her than to be with a girl who doesn't look at me at all."

"Gomawo, what's your name?" He asked.

"Kim Taehyung, you?"

"Nice meeting you, I'm Park Jimin...anyways I'll better get going...bye... And thanks, and please don't be sad anymore" He said as he stood up and left.

Well at least I had meet a friend.

Jennie's POV

I just finished from work. I decided to buy loaves of red bean bread for my father, he really loves it.

While waiting for my order, I sat near the glass window.

I can see the traffic lights, pedestrian lanes, and walking citizens.

But something caught my eye, it was Jin sunbaenim, and a girl clinging unto his arm.

They were both walking together.

The girl was the one who suddenly interrupted our talk from the café before.

He must be really close with his sister isn't he?

Is it wrong to doubt them a little bit?

👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔End of Chapter👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔