Rejection

Jennie's POV

I'm now on my bed, thinking and reminiscing the moments I had with Jin sunbaenim.

How could he do this to me? Does he like me or what?

I thought we were made for each other.

Phone rings.....

Jin sunbae 💖💖 calling......

Arghh! I don't wanna answer it so I threw my phone on the other side of the bed.

Jin's POV

I tried calling Jennie. Why is she acting strange? Like what did I do?

And now she don't even answer my calls.

Just then, Taehyung went out from the washroom, he just finished taking a bath.

"Taehyung, wassup?....Umm...is Jennie alright? You're friends right? Just awhile ago, she just left my car, running away in the midst of rain." I told him in my most worried tone.

Taehyung's POV

You idiot, seriously don't know the reason you made her cry.

"I don't know, why don't you ask her yourself." I responded to Jin hyung with my serious tone.

"I tried calling her, but she wouldn't answer" He said.

"Just don't drag me in that kind of problem, find it and solve it for yourself." I told him as I left him dumbfounded.

Author's POV

Jin went inside his own mansion with Jisoo.

"Good evening Jagi" Jisoo backhugged Jin.

"Good evening" Jin replied.

"Have you eaten yet?"

"Yes, I just ate from the main residence"

"Where were you last night? Where's your brother? Why didn't you invite him over....ooohh..later let's go watch movies together."

"Stop being so clingy!" Jin shouted in anger

"Mwo?" Jisoo was so shocked.

"Ne, I just wanted to say this....jebal...stop being so attached to me....we are only forced into this marriage"

"I don't know why I can't be in your heart Jin oppa... If I can't be, then I'm sure there's someone else inside it already." Jisoo's tears flowed down, then she walked out and slammed the door.

Jin crouched down and grunged up his hair in frustration.

Jennie's POV

I was walking to eat lunch at my favorite restaurant, where Taehyung brought me yesterday.

I sat all by myself and order two bowls of wanton noodles, gosh, it's really my favorite.

Just then, without my consent, someone grabbed the bowl and started sipping the soup on it.

"Ah...what a yummy treat" The alien Taehyung said.

"Taehyung! You need to order one for yourself" I shouted at him.

"Wah...you're something else Jendeukie, you're kind of selfish."

"Fine.....but my point is to next time speak out something before taking someone else's thing."

"Arrasseo...but by the way, are you alright now?"

"Yes, gomawo for worrying"

"Tssk...at least you go buy me foods" He grinned.

"Aniyo....you're rich"

" me? Tskk....don't even imagine "

After the noodle shop.....

Taehyung's POV

"Where are we going next? Are you going to work again?" I asked her.

She smiled perfectly that her gums showed. Cute

"Well..yes....wanna fetch me later at work?" She asked.

"Aniyo,.....maybe if I was your boyfriend then I would, but I'm a friend so.." I chuckled.

"Woah.. Jinja....you're something else Taehyung oppa" She said.

Oh snap! Did she just call me oppa?

3 hours later....

Jennie's POV

I fixed my things and grabbed my bag, phew! Today was a long day at work.

I went outside the building, Taehyung really didn't go. Aish!

I don't know what's happened unto him, usually he was so jolly and so considerate of me. But now, it's like I've done a heinous crime towards him, he avoids me at times.

But then I felt someone was behind me, and he whispered

"How are you?" He asked.

Taehyung?

I turned around, it was indeed him, I even look at him smirk.

"I thought, you weren't going to fetch me?" I asked him.

"I would, but you nagged me." He played with his fingers.

Just then I felt someone hold my arm on the other side.

Taehyung's expression changed.

"Jennie ssi....please talk to me" Jin pulled me by my arm but Taehyung had pulled my other arm.

It's like I was an object they were fighting over.

"Yah,Taehyung... Let go of her." Jin beamed

"No, you should....we were still talking" Taehyung said.

What is this? I'm getting pissed off between both of them.

"I need to talk to her" Jin said.

Taehyung was about to say something but I cut him off.

Jin sunbaenim must have an important apology to give me.

"Taehyungie.....me and Jin sunbaenim need to talk" I told Taehyung

Then slowly Taehyung let go of my arm.

Meanwhile.....at the park benches

Jin's POV

"Jennie, why are you avoiding me nowadays?" I asked Jennie

I could sense that she was just forced into talking to me.

"It's a long story" she said.

"Jennie...I have something to tell you.....at first, I never really expected this but...I really started to like you...I like you because of your personality, because you are a strong,bold, and confident woman....I finally have a courage to say this....even though I'm forced engaged to someone, I only see you in my heart..eventually I will stop the engagement, and I will choose you....but first, would you give me the honor to make you my girlfriend?."  I spoke all I can.

Then her two beautiful eyes stared at me. I'm anticipating for her answer

"I'm sorry......I can't.... I have someone else in my mind and it isn't you" She told me firmly.

She then stood up.

Then I saw her, then Taehyung arrived with his car, Jennie then went inside his car.

Kim Taehyung, my one and only brother......

Maybe it's because of him that Jennie rejected me.

Don't test me brother, you had always get what you want. And this time, it's my turn, you can't get something that's not yours, especially not Jennie.

Jennie ssi....just wait for what I'll do, I'll show you that I am deserving to get your heart...I'll show you that not only my brother could protect you, but me too..I can even protect you more than he.

👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔End of Chapter👔👔👔👔👔👔👔👔