Chapter 2

"So Starship, after he tried to mess with me, I snapped his neck and he fell to the floor, gurgling and gasping for air!"

Tom the demon laughed as he sat next his girlfriend at the time, Star Butterfly, princess of Mewni. The two had been dating for a couple of months now, pressured by their parents as they were both products of royalty.

The Butterfly family was on good terms with the Lucitors, and they pretty much watched over Mewni together. While the Butterfly kingdom watched over the people of Mewni, the Lucitors watched over the Underworld and took care of the lost souls. Star's parents were adamant that she date someone who was of royal status, and that was guy Tom, prince of the Underworld.

However, she didn't feel that connected to him. She thought he was attractive of course, but he got angered so easily and it put her on edge. She was sort of afraid of angering him, because who knew what he could do. She didn't get the magic wand until her 14th birthday, and that was a while from now.

Star laughed nervously at the demon's "joke". "Yeah, that's funny."

"This is why I like you, Star. You get me. And you're pretty hot as well." He wrapped his arm around her, causing her to flinch.

"Not as hot as you," she said, "literally."

Tom laughed again, standing up. "I have something planned for the two of us back at my place. You down, Starship?"

Star blushed she looked at him, genuinely surprised at the remark. She couldn't believe that he was asking her on an actual date. They  haven't been on a date since they have been dating. She only really saw Tom when his dad would come to the castle to discuss business with her parents.

She smiled and stood up. "Sure Tom, I would love that."

The demon clapped his hands together and smirked at her, forming a rose to give to her out of fire. "Excellent, here you go babe."

She took it carefully and smiled. "Aww."

"No prob." He grabbed her dainty little hand.

"Wait, where are you taking me?"

"To our date."

"I need some time to get ready first, and my parents are probably going to worry about me." She fiddled in her purse for her cellphone.

Tom smiled at her, and much to Star's surprise, he scooped her off the ground into his arms like a bride. Star gasped and was starting to feel rather uncomfortable. "You already look great as it is."

He kissed her on the lips gently. Star didn't fight it nor kissed back, and just accepted it. She was young, reckless, focused on fighting monsters, she didn't know what she wanted. She lightly smiled. "Thank you, that's so sweet."

"No prob, Starship." He winked and put her into his carriage that was pulled by skeleton horses. I'll take you back to my place and show you around, then we can go on our date, sound good?"

Star nodded. The carriage was engulfed in flames as it teleported them back to Tom's house.

"Princess Butterfly," a guard greeted them with a bow at the gates of Tom's house. She had never been to the Underworld, and if she had, it was when she was really young and didn't remember.

"Yes, this is my hot girlfriend, Tom said as he took Star's hand and led her inside. He grabbed the guard by the shirt, his eyes turning red and his voice becoming demonic. "AND YOU BETTER NOT DISAPPOINT HER." He threw him out of the way, and lead Star inside.

"Woah..."

Tom's house was... interesting to say the least. It looked like a cave of some sorts, with skulls of various Mewman animals hanging on the walls. There were torches with flames steaming out of them, and various paintings of red.

"You dig?" Tom smiled at the young princess.

"It's pretty dope," Star said as her eyes wandered around the house. Before Star could step forward, she felt Tom scoop her up again and carry her up the steps.

Now they were in his room, and honestly it impressed Star. There were video games, a table for ping pong, posters, and even a lava lamp with actual lava.

He set her down on her feet, and Star ran to the ping pong table and grabbed a racket. "Wanna play? Bet I can beat ya." She threw a ball to him and giggled.

"I guess Starship, for a minute." He grabbed a racket as well and hit the ball to her. As the ball flew back to her, hit it really hard for a 13 year old princess, much to Tom's surprise. It flew right past his head.

Star giggled and put her hands in the air happily. "Yay, I win! Best of three?!"

Tom felt something in him snap. He growled and gnashed his teeth together and broke the racket with an audible "Snap".

Star laughed nervously. "I guess not... heh." She ran to another game. "Oo, what about this one?"

Tom snorted smoke from his nose, calming himself down. "Sure, I'm totally going to kick your butt this time."