Chapter 13

Jayson's P.O.V. 

It fell silent as I stared into Catalina's cat-like eyes. My eyes trailed over her face until I reached her soft lips.

I hesitated. What if I...? But what if she only wanted to be...?

In the time it took me to make up my mind Catalina had already leaned forwards and pressed her lips against mine.

I stood frozen for a moment until I leaned even closer and started moving my lips I sync with hers.

After a couple of seconds Catalina leaned away a smiled.

"Ready to go?"

I took a moment to gather my thoughts before answering.

"Yeah, sure."

***

Catalina's P.O.V.

(A/N: song playing -> Ways to be wicked – Dove Cameron)

The music was playing loudly when we arrived at the school's gym room. The whole place had been transformed.

The bleachers were gone and there were long black curtains hanging from the walls. There were weird looking drinks and snack on tables at the back of the room. The lights shifted from red to green to pink to yellow... and so on.

I grabbed Jayson's hand and dragged him to the dancefloor. He seemed a bit nervous at first but then relaxed and danced along. He looked so happy, I just couldn't wait to tell him about the whole werewolf thing. I hoped he would take it well.

The room was packed with human bodies. But what I didn't know was that there were some not-so-human people walking through the hallways of the school.