He chuckled to himself lightly, getting up to follow the nurse.

Once he was gone, Eun Sang let out a breath of relief from holding back her annoyance at the patient.

Glancing at the screen where she properly read his name. Her brows knitted.

------
*Eun Sang's POV*
"Oh, Mother," I placed the phone between my ears and shoulder, "Are you both back in Seoul?"

"Yes, Eun Sang ah," I could heard rustling behind the phone, "Are you still working? We're planning to go over for a visit," She asked.

Visit? I thought, about to say yes when I realised. What would I say when they ask about Kim Tan? Do I tell them about what happened?

"Eun Sang?- It's okay, you do your work, we'll just drop off some stuff at your place, okay?" Mrs Kim informed before hanging up the phone.

I shoved the phone into my pocket, getting my stuff together.

Just awhile more, awhile more before we start dealing with that problem again. I let out a huge breath through my mouth, slinging the bag strap over my shoulder.

The automatic sliding doors opens when I'm a few feet away, leading me towards the carpark.

Just as I approached the car, I saw a tall figure resting against it, his back facing me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, the moment I was just mere meters away.

Choi Young Do turned to face me, "Here to see you,"

Letting my eyes roll at him, I unlocked the car with a touch of a button.

Right when I was about to open the car door to the driver's, the keys were swiped out of my hand.

"Yah!" I looked at him with annoyance clearly written all over my face, why is he always finding ways to annoy me?

"I'll drive," He announced.

I tried grabbing the keys back, but it wasn't working due to our height difference.

"Ah! Molla!" I shouted out in absolute irritation, surprising Young Do just a little. Everything was just getting on my nerves today.

I shut the door angrily when I got into the passenger seat.

Young Do was just staring in shock, "Did someone make you angry?"

I glared at him, "Shut up and drive,"

He whistled a low note, "Damn, the pregnancy made you so feisty-" He stopped when I continued glaring at him with a hand ready to hit him. "Arasseo, arasseo, I'll shut up," He held his hands up in surrender and started the car.

------

I felt a hand nudging me lightly, "We're here,"

I opened my eyes, rubbing away the sleep in my eyes with the back of my hands. I looked around, we were at the car park of my apartment.

Young Do got out of the car and opened the door for me.

He followed me towards the elevator when I turned to look at him, "I can go on my own now, go back,"