"But that's lacrosse. It's a pretty violent game, if you hadn't noticed." Scott added, looking down at his hands where his claws had disappeared.

"Well, it's gonna be a lot more violent if you end up killing someone on the field. You can't play Saturday. You're gonna have to get out of the game." Isaac joined in, knowing Scott shouldn't play after remembering seeing Emilia loose control once.

"I'm first line." Scott sighed, looking up to his best friends.

"Not anymore. Care to explain how the hell you're a werewolf" Jason spoke up, grabbing Scott's arm.

Jason want really surprised that Scott was a werewolf, there was always a chance that Scott could've turned into one normally instead of having the bite. Unlike his sister, Lincoln always thought that Scott would turn on his own terms, that one day his wolf would trigger itself.

"Jason?" Scott asked in surprise, staring up at his glowing eyes in shock.

Scott on the other hand was surprised about Jason. The teen had no idea about both of his siblings being werewolves, and he was surprised he hadn't figured it out by now.

"Looks like you've got yourself a problem, Scotty." Jason stated, turning his eyes back to normal letting go of Scott.

_

I'm worried about Scott.

Lincoln closed Melissa's text message, smiling down at the lock screen of his family as he walked into Emilia's office .

"Do i need to be worried about Scott?" Lincoln asked his daughter,  sitting down on one of the office chairs.

"Seeing as he just got turned into a werewolf, i think you should." Emilia explained, watching her fathers face turn to shock.

"Scott's a werewolf? Who turned him?" Lincoln questioned quickly, sitting up in the chair

Jason stared at his daughter in shock, he knew that Scott would one day be a werewolf but he didn't expect it to be so soon, and he always thought that he would be the one to turn him. Lincoln knew the downside of Scott being a werewolf, it was another secret from Melissa.

"That's the problem, we have no idea." Emilia added, closing her laptop "Do you think now is a good time to tell him?"

Emilia has been pestering her parents about telling Scott the truth since he turned 13, the both of them knowing it would have to be soon.

"I don't know, Emilia." Lincoln sighed, looking down to the ground.

"Well he already knows about the supernatural, i think its about time he learned about you to." Emilia informed her father standing up from her chair, hitting her hand against the wall next to her to tell Charlie to come in "If you excuse me, i have a class to teach. I'm sure Charlie will keep you entertained."