Chapter 24 |Sign my Cast

*a week later*

I woke up this morning and I could barely stand. This foot thing has officially gone out of control. But, I manage to take a shower and throw on some sweatpants. I try to walk down stairs to the kitchen but instead I fall down the stairs. I whimper in pain and I hear foot step coming down the stairs.

"Tori?" Taylor sighed, "Why are you always hurting yourself?" She helped me up.

"I ask myself that question all the time."I answered.

"Oh my gah-- Your foot!" She exclaimed.

"What? Oh wow!" I said in disbelief. My ankle now was cover in black and blue bruises. "Tori how'd this happen?, because you only fell down a couple of stairs." Taylor asked.

"At the mall."

"Well we've got to get you to the hospital, pronto."

"Noooooooo." I whined. I hate the hospital.

"We've gotta."

We've arrived at the hospital and all I hear is the stupid machines and see the stupid waiting rooms. A couple of gurneys pass by and I'm already done with this place. I see a nurse pass by with about 20 needles in her hand and I start freaking out.

"Taylor, no I don't wanna do this."I protested as she helped me walk to the emergency room.

"C'mon. They're probably just gonna give you an ice pack and send you home." She said trying to comfort me.

"Then why did I have to come here?" I asked.

"Just to be sure."

I sat down and read some magazines when they called my name.

They brought me a wheel chair and Taylor rolled me down the hallway, following the nurse. They brought me into a small room and the doctor examined my foot. He ran a series of physical tests to see if any damage was done.

"Well it's definitely broken."he said. I buried my head in my hands.

He wrapped my foot in a cast. "So try and stay off your foot for 2 weeks." He told me.

He looked at Taylor. "Make sure she does, she fractured her ankle in two places." She nodded in agreement before she rolled me out of the doctors office.

***************

I'm sitting in my room staring at my cast, thinking of all the things I will no longer be able to do. No,

gymnastics. No, yoga, my trip is going to be delayed and I have to walk with these huge crutches. I grabbed my laptop and surfed the web (LOL 'surfed the web'). I check twitter and tumblr. Nothing that interesting that far.

I was just about to fall asleep when I hear my ringtone. Sleepily I answered the phone.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey, it's Joey. Did I wake you up?" He asked.

"No, I've been up for hours." I responded.

"Good. So I was wondering if you wanna get some lunch or something. You wanna?" He asked.

I sighed. "I would if I could but, I can't so I won't. You were right I should've went to the hospital earlier. I just found out my foot is broken. Gotta stay off it. Sorry, babe. We can still hangout though."

"Alright, be there soon."

10 minutes later he arrived. I guess Taylor let him.

"Hey." Joey said.

"Hey." I said back.

He sat on the bed next to me.

"I told you so." He said in a sing- song tone.

"Yeah, you told me. Now I have to we're this cast for a couple of weeks."

"Well that sucks. Oh, lemme sign your cast to make you feel better." He said. He grabbed a sharpie marker off my desk.

I put my foot on his lap.

I smiled as he wrote our initials with a + in between and surrounded them with a heart. He then signed his name with a little heart near it.

I grinned and kissed him on the cheek. "You're the cutest."

________________________

A/N

Short chapter kinda! Thx for reading. Soz 4 3rrorz. Lol