Chapter 12 |Special Guy

I woke up early this morning so that I could get every thing ready for my video with Kalel, Ingrid and Meghan. We are doing four different videos for our four channels.

I took a shower brush my teeth and got dressed. I wore white shorts with a blue tank top and blue flip flops.

On my channel we are doing a truth or dare video.

On Kalel's channel we're doing a would you rather video.

For Meghan's channel we're doing the humming challenge.

And on Ingrid's channel we are doing the no mirror 5- minute makeup challenge.

The girls are coming over at 11 and we are all gonna colab together so this should be fun.

I decided that I should get some truths, dares and would you rather questions from twitter. So I did.

"Shooting a would you rather video AND a truth or dare video. Feel free to leave some in the comment section:P"

Immediately questions started coming in. My twitter followers have doubled in size since I've been in Joey vlogs. It's nice but, I feel kinda weird knowing that I kinda piggyback from his channel.

Soon I heard a knock on the door. It was Kalel she arrived first.

"Hey girl hey!"

"Hi, so did you bring your makeup?"I asked.

"You know I did." She said cheerfully.

"Great now all we have to do is wait for Meghan and Ingrid." Like they were on cue I heard a knock on the door. Meghan and Ingrid were here.

**********

"Okay so now it's Tori's turn."Kalel said to the camera. "Truth or dare?"she said dramatically.

"Truth."

Meghan scrolled through her phone until she found one. "Oooo." She said as she looked at it. "Okay so, is there a special guy is your life?" She raised one eyebrow curiously as she read the question. I blushed intensely. "Uhhhhh... Yeah, my mom" I said still blushing and now laughing. I just said the first answer that cam to my head. "Now come on Tori you know what they mean." Ingrid said. I blushed even harder. If that's possible at this point.

"Pass."I said hoping they would let it slide.

"Okay next question, this one us for Ingrid."Kalel read the question off of her phone.

********************

After we finished filming I washed the makeup from my face. I learned that I cannot do my makeup without a mirror in five minutes. Ingrid won that challenge. She is missglamourazzi

"So Tori, when are we gonna upload them?"

"I'm gonna edit it today so ill text you."

********************

After the girls left I texted Joey.

Tori: Hey ready to edit?:D

Joey: You know it girl. I'll be there in a sec

A few minutes lager I heard a knock on the door. That must be Joey. I ran down stairs to answer the door. I opened the door, expecting to see Joey but no, it was my ex- boyfriend Jake.

_________________________

A\N

Soz 4 grammar errors. This is the real chapter 12 the last one was 11. I'll fix it. #oopsies

Thx 4 reading