Chapter 17 |Cooking Competition

*a few days later*

I woke up to a buzzing in my left ear. It was my phone. I had a text from Joey.

Joey: You & me. Cooking competition. 11 a.m. sharp. Be there............pls?:)

Tori: I'll be there. Prepare to lose:)

I replied to his message then looked to the clock. It is 10:30 I gotta get ready.

I take a shower, brush my teeth, get dressed, and put on a little makeup in that order.

I wear gray shorts with studs on the back pockets, a purple tank top and my black keds.

I grab my phone, laptop, camera and tripod and wall to his house.

I knocked on the door and a shirtless Joey opened it.

"Hey"he said

"Hi"I said.

"So what are we cooking?"I asked

"Uh okay so we'll cook something simple like pancakes and eggs on my channel have Sawyer judge it and put the results on yours."he says setting up his camera and the lights.

"Sounds like a plan." I said.

"It is a plan."he says in one of his accents.

I walk over to the kitchen and put on one of the green aprons laid on the counter.

"Aren't you gonna put a shirt on before we start to shoot the video?"I asked walking closer to him.

"Yeah. Besides, don't you like it when I'm shirtless?"he asked with a smirk. "Yes, yes I do."

He held me by my waist and pulled me closer to him. He leaned in I did the same. Our lips moved in sync as I ran my fingers through his hair and laid them on his shoulders. He leaned against the wall still not breaking our kiss. He moved his hands from my waist to my hips. I ran my fingers through his soft hair one last time before pulling away.

"We have a video to shoot."I said. "We'll finish later."he said smirking.

He went to his room and got dressed while I fixed the strap on my apron. He came out and we stated filming.

"Hello, there everyone. Today I am here with Torianya. And we are having a cooking competition."he said to the camera with hand gestures.

"We are going to be cooking pancakes and eggs and Sawyer's going to judge who is the better cook."I added.

"Let's begin."

I started with the pancakes.

"Okay so as you can see Joey has the just add water pancake mix and I have the better kind that requires other ingredients that shall not be named in front of the component."I say playfully.

I mix the eggs, milk and batter in a bowl and add some chocolate chips. I heat the pan and add butter so the batter won't stick.

"Butter? How unhealthy. I'm using cooking oil."he said jokingly.

"Hey focus on yours." I said smiling up at him.

*********

"Done."we both said at the same time. I turned around to see his plate but he covers it with a napkin. So I do the same with mine. We both show our plates to the camera.

"Okay so head over to her channel to see who wins. Link's in the description. May the odds be ever in your favor goodbye." He says before he turns off the camera.

"Sawyer!"he calls.

"What's up?"Sawyer asks.

"We need you to judge our cooking competition."I added.

"Cool."he says. He and Joey talk about the competition while I go get my camera.

I set up my camera and Sawyer is ready to judge.

"Mine first." Joey says putting his plate in front of Sawyer.

He eats some...

"Not bad."

"Now Mine."I said putting my plate in front of him.

He eats some...

"Not bad."he says.

Joey and I look at each other in confusion. "So who won?" I asked.

"The. Results. Are. In..."says Sawyer dramatically.

___________________________ ___________________________

A/N

Thanks for 500 reads. I'm so happy!!!

Sorry for errors. New chapter coming soon. Enjoy!