Chapter 15 |Firework

**one week later**

I woke up this morning to sirens, yes sirens. It was Taylor and that stupid little pink bullhorn. She put it on siren mode. I jumped up.
"Hey."
"Good morning."I said as I went to go get ready. I showered, put on my uniform and ran out the door, no time for breakfast.
I ran down the hall to the elevator.
I got in and saw Joey.
"Hey."he said giving me a hug. "Need a ride to work?"he asked.
"Will you be able to pick me up?"I asked.
"Sure, come on."he said motioning for me to follow him.
He opened the door for me and I sat in. "What time do you get off of work?"he asked.
"3:30."I answered.
"And I'll pick you up at 5 for the party. It's on a beach so bring your bathing suit."he said.
"Thanks, Joe." I said as I went in side.

As soon as I went inside I looked for Tuxedo and Socks. Socks was almost as big as his mom. I gave them their baths. Socks was splashing water around in water like he was drowning (which he wasn't). And tuxedo was nice and calm.

*************
I had a great day at work today, no one took Tuxedo or Socks, but that's fine I'm actually starting to take a liking to them.

It's 3:28, so Joey should be here any minute.
"Bye, Mr. Dave."I said as I walked outside to wait for Joey.
I walked outside and a few minutes later Joey was here. I got in the car.

"Hey girlfriend."he said.
"Huh?" I said.
"I said 'hey girlfriend'"he repeated.
"I know I just wanted to hear you say it again. Hey boyfriend." He laughed.

"Like my new sunglasses?"he asked as he reached into his pocket and fished them out. He put them on. "You look cute."I said.
"Only cute?"he said playfully.
"You look spectacular."I said in a British accent.
"That's better."

"So remember at 5 I'll pick you up. Be ready."Joey said as we walked out of the elevator. "I will." I said as I walked in my apartment.

"Hey Taylor, I'm home."I yelled.
"I'm in my room!"she yelled.
I walked into her room.
"Hey girl, so you probably know about this but Sawyer's throwing a party wanna come?"I said as I jumped on her bed.
"Yeah, I know uh, I already picked out my outfit." She walked to her closet and pulled out a pink maxi skirt, and a pink bikini with a pink tube top, brown sandals and a floppy beach hat.
"Oooo nice."I said with enthusiasm.

"So what are you wearing?" She asked.
"I have no idea. But it's almost 4 I should start getting ready."I said as I got up walk to my room.

I looked in my closet and started going through my clothes. After around 20 minutes of staring at my clothes I decided to wear my American flag bikini, black high waisted denim cut offs, a white tank top red flip flops and black sunglasses. I thought that would be very festive for the occasion. I took a shower, put on a little waterproof makeup and got dressed. By the time I finished in was around 4:45.

I walked into Taylor's room and she was already dressed. She looked so pretty.
"Oh my gosh, Taylor you look so pretty!"I complimented.
"Thanks girl, you too!"she said while spinning around to show her outfit.

Before we knew it we heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and it was Joey. "Come on Taylor."I yelled. She came downstairs.
"Hey,Joe" I said.
"Hi."Taylor said.
"Hey, ready to go?"he asked.
"Yeah."I said.
With that we left.

************
As soon as we walked into the party Taylor disappeared. I guess to find Sawyer.

"Hey, mind if I vlog a little?"he yelled. "Go ahead."I yelled back. The music was loud so we had to.
He pulled out his camera.

"So I am at this party with Torianya."he yells as he points the camera to me. I wave.
"It's Sawyer's beach party and look at the ocean."he says to the camera. "This music is kinda loud, so I'll catch up with you guys in a bit."he says to the camera before he puts it away in his pocket.