Chapter 2 |Fallin' For Ya

No, I couldn't be falling for him already. We just met. But, he is so hot. No, no buts. We are just friends and nothing more. But every time I see him it's butterfly central in my stomach. Ugh I'm torn. I like him jut I don't wanna get my heart broken again. Ugh ill sleep on it. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I woke up to the blinding sun in my face and a screeching in my ear. "WAKE UP TORI!!!" Taylor yelled. "You gotta go to work". I know she had good intensions but really a bull horn? "I'm up" I said as I took the bull horn from her. "Really?!?" I yelled. " It was the only way I could get you up. By the way can I use your car while your at work?"she asked. I just nodded and laughed and got ready for work.

We just have to wear red uniform shirts that they give us and dark pants. So I wore black skinny jeans and my uniform shirt. But you know me I can't look like everyone else, so I wore my red uniform polo with a black beaded vest from Forever 21. After I got dressed I left and took the bus sense Taylor had asked to use my car.

I work at a animal homeless shelter. I'm in charging of washing and grooming the animals. I love animals so, this is the perfect job for me. And it pays well too.

Today someone brought in 3 stray cats. They were sooooo cute!!! The first one was a mommy cat. She had black and white fur and looked like she had a tuxedo on. The second one was a baby cat. She had black fur all around except for her paws they looked like socks. The third one was all white and so pretty like a snow ball.

"Hey Todd." Todd's one of my 10 co workers. He is in charge of giving the animals their necessary shots. "Did Mr. Dave say it was ok if we name the animals?" I asked him. "I don't know you could asked him though" he answered. I walked into Mr. Dave's office. But not before I knocked.

"Hello Miss Rhodes". "Good Morning Mr. Dave. Um I just came in here to ask if we could by chance name the animals". " I don't see why not. Just do whatever" Mr Dave replied. He's been kinda mean sense his wife divorced him. I feel sorta bad for him. I just nodded and walked out.

The first animals I decided to name were those three stray cats while I was washing them. Okay so I named the mommy cat, Tuxedo. The second one with the white paws, Socks. And the third all white one, Snow. Tuxedo, Socks and Snow. I hope they don't get split up, but that's nature.

Soon after I washed them and have them to Todd for their shots someone came to get one. They only wanted Snow. "Hi" I said to the costumer. "Hi. I'd like the all white baby kitty please." They said. So I went to their cage and only brought back Snow. She was so cute. "Her name is Snow but you can rename her if you want, she isn't trained to know her name yet." I told them. They nodded and walked out of the store.

Soon the shelter was closing and was we tending to our last costumers. I was getting ready to leave when he walked in the guy from the walk. What was his name again? Oh yeah, Joey.

Once he saw me he smiled. I did too. "Hey, Tori-Anne." He said still smiling. "What's up Joey?" I asked. His smile dropped "Well Sawyer, my roommate is on a vacation and I was supposed to take care of his dog, Hitch. But he sorta ran away." When he finished explaining I spoke "Aww. That's so sad." "Yeah well I was wondering if anyone found him and brought him here." he said. "Lemme check. What kind of dog is he?" I asked. "A pomeranian." he replied. I went to the cages and looked at all the animals. Ahh I found him.

"Is this him?" I asked. "Yup this is him. Thanks Tori" "No problem Joe." I replied. He laughed. "Hey Tori-Anne, it's almost closing time do you need a ride home?" He asked me.

"Um yeah would you, if its not too much." I replied. "Of course not come on." He said. He walked and I followed. Once we got to his car he opened the passenger side door for me, like a gentlemen. I giggled and sat inside.

Most of the ride was quite until he turned on the radio. We sang and laughed to songs by Marina and the Diamonds, Panic! At the Disco and Lana Del Rey. That was a conversation starter. We talked about our favorite songs, our past and just about us. I learned do much about him.

When we got to our apartment building. He opened the door for me again. I giggled again. He smiled and we walked to the building.

He opened the door to the elevator and motioned for me to go in first "Ladies first" he said. I giggled AGAIN. I am so giggly today. He pressed the button to our floor. "Hey Tori-Anne what are you doing tomorrow?" He asked. "Um, nothing much, why?" I bit my lip. "Um I wanted to know if you wanted to go to lunch maybe sometime around 1'o clock? You know as a friend"he asked. "Sure" I replied and with that we went into our rooms.

__________________________

A/N

Hope you liked it. Sorry for any grammatical errors. :D