Chapter 7 |Let's Go To the Beach-each

Chapter 7 | Let's go to the Beach-each

*The Next Day*

I woke up 10 this morning because I decided to go to sleep at 3 am knowing that I need to be up by at least 9. I go downstairs, throw toast in the oven eat and go upstairs to get ready.

I shower, brush my teeth, put on a little waterproof makeup and got dressed. I wore a blue bikini and denim shorts. I finished my outfit with blue shades and blue flip flops. By this time it was 11 I told Taylor I was leaving and made my way to the lobby.

"Hey." I greeted Joey. "Hey ready to go?" I nodded and followed him to his car.

*At the Beach*

I'm in my blue bikini and he is in his black swimming trunks.

"Race ya to the water"I said as I ran down the hill to the water. He came running after. Of course I won because I got a head start.

"No fair."he said with a pouty face. I laughed.

We swam until we got tired and then we swam back to shore and laid on our spot that was near the shore. We sat next to each other talking a laughing about the YouTube channel I keep forgetting to make and the videos I keep forgetting to put up.

"Do you mind if I vlog a bit?"he asked. "Yeah if you want." He took out his camera and pressed record. "Well hello there everyone, I am here with Torianya."he says to the camera as he point it towards me. I wave and smile. "And we are here at the beach, look at those waves Joey says as he gets up to go and film the crashing waves. I took this time to go and photo bomb him.

I ran up to him quietly and started making funny faces behind him in the camera. He soon looked at the viewfinder and saw what was going on. I giggled.

"Torianya in the background." He says. "Hey Tori is going to make a channel sometime soon and I'm in her first video so you should check it out."he said to his camera. "And sometime this week Meghan, Kalel and I are gonna make one sometime this week."I added. "If she remembers..."he said with a funny face. We both laugh a go back too our spot on the beach.

Joey continues talking until he ends the vlog. We just lay next to each other on our beach towel and talk about what my YouTube name should be. "How about 'Tori's Story?"he suggested. "Nah that would work best for a daily vlog channel like yours. Maybe just my name like Tori Rhodes."I suggested. "That's sooooo original." I laughed. "I'm not talking your name your name is Joey Graceffa, mine is Tori Rhodes. See different?" He laughed. We played in the water some more until it started to get dark.

"Hey it's getting dark you wanna go?"I suggested. "Yea come on."he said as he swam out of the water to the shore I followed. I shivered as I stepped out in to the cold winter air. Man, I forgot to bring a towel. Joey must've seen me shivering because he gave me his towel. "Thanks."I said "No problem."he smiled at me I smiled back. We walked across the boardwalk to get to the parking lot.

"Um Tori would you like to go out with me sometime?"he asked.

"Like a date?"I asked. I just wanted to make sure we're on the same page. "Yea I mean if your not interested I understand--"

"I am interested, I'd love to."I interrupted.

"Um so I was thinking maybe we can go rollerskating on Wednesday since your off work"he suggested.

"Ooo I love rollerskating. I look forward to this date."I said laughing. He smiled and I smiled back and by this time we were at the car.

"So what time are ya picking me up on Wednesday?"I asked. "Hmm how bout 12?"he replied. "12 sounds great."I answered. Once we got back to the apartment building we got in the elevator and went to our floor. "See ya Wednesday, Joseph"I said opening the door with my key. "Later girl" he replied as he went in his house.

________________________

A/N

Sorry for any errors.

I feel like my chapters need more excitement. Hmmm...