"Wait, you're going to use her to un-link me from Sophie?" I asked. Oh, please let this be true!

"Sophie brought us here under false pretenses! She doesn't just want us to take down Marcel and his minions, she wants to take Davina back. So, she yoked her own cause to ours with magic threats and half-truths! Well, no more. As of now, our deal with Sophie Devereaux is null and void." Yes! It's true! I looked at Klaus to see him smiling wryly at Rebekah.

"Niklaus, I need you to come with me. I need five minutes alone with Davina. You need to make certain that I am not interrupted." He pointed to Rebekah and thought for a moment before giving his order. "You stay here and watch Alex." Elijah said and I looked at him. And there goes all my hopes and dreams. He turned and left the house before I could argue with him.

"How did I get elected super-nanny?" Rebekah said annoyed and I looked at her. Am I really that horrible that you don't want to be with me while I'm pregnant?

"More importantly, who put him in charge?" Klaus asked and kissed my forehead before following Elijah out of the house, leaving Rebekah and I alone together.

Soon after Elijah walked back in and handed me my phone. "Matt Donovan." Elijah said and left again. I looked at Rebekah, who seemed confused, and shrugged.

"Matty-Matt-Mat. What can I do for you?" I asked him and heard him chuckle.

"Well, Caroline told me to call you for an update." Matt said and I rolled my eyes as I laid down on the couch. I placed the phone on speaker as Rebekah kept cleaning up the blood.

"Yes, please do tell me how my brothers are failing to keep Mystic Falls in one piece."

"Well, Stefan can't remember who his is. And by that I mean he know he's a vampire, his name, the date, and what year it is, but nothing else." Matt explained and I groaned.

"Why does this stuff always happen when I leave?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"Why are you pregnant?" Matt asked and I sighed.

"Well, Caroline told you then."

"Yup."

"Hey, also tell her I'm turning human and to call me." I said to him.

"Will do. Gotta go now, bye." Matt said and I smiled.

"Bye Matt." Matt hung up and I looked at Rebekah. "What?" She raised her eyebrows. "If I even try to lie to Caroline everything would backfired and she would drag my brothers here looking for answers." I explained to her and walked upstairs to my room.

~

I was sitting on my bed staring at Damon's contact number. I sighed and turned off my phone before dropping it on my bed in front of me. "They deserve to know. But when?" I asked myself out loud.

"Ah!" I instinctively grabbed my neck. When I pulled my hand away, I noticed blood on my fingers from a small puncture wound that was already starting to heal. Rebekah must of heard me because she rushed into my room.

"What the hell was that?" Rebekah said unnerved.

"I have no fucking clue, but it felt like I was being stabbed in the neck." I answered her and then it dawn on me. Something bad is about to happen...again.

~

Rebekah entered my bedroom, where I was sitting in an armchair. "Time for the demon spawns to snack!" Rebekah said and I laughed.

"I really wish you wouldn't call them that." I said to her.

"Oh, sorry, have you and Nik picked a name out yet?" Well, I was thinking about naming my daughter Lily, after my mom and I was going to let Klaus name our son. But I didn't answer Rebekah. She held out a basket of apples. "Take one, the plantation's lousy with them." She said to me. I chose an apple and held it for a moment.

"I feel fine... which is weird. I'm sure it's Sophie-related." I said to her.

"Then, do me a favor, and don't die on my watch. I'll never hear the end of it." Rebekah said and I smiled.

"You know, when I re-met you in Chicago, a year ago, I thought you were a real bitch." I said to her.

"What changed your mind?" She asked with a smile.

"Oh, I still think you're a bitch! I've just grown to like that about you." I laughed and Rebekah chuckled.

"Aw, well, that's sweet of you to say." I watched as her face became more serious. "Remember it when I'm gone." She said to me.

"Gone? What! No! You can't leave! You're the only other girl here." I said confused.

"I only came to town to make sure everything was okay with Elijah. He's fine, and he hasn't punished Klaus for daggering him, so... as usual, they'll be thick as thieves, and I'll be left to clean up the mess. It's time for me to fly the coop." Rebekah said and I understood.

"Ok, I get it. I mean, that's kind of the only reason I came back to Mystic Falls with Damon 4 years ago, and now look where it has gotten me." I said to her and she smirked at me. The room was feeling awkward, so I went to bite the apple in my hand, but suddenly started to feel woozy before I got the chance to eat it. Rebekah frowned at me.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

I shook my head, "I dunno, probably morning sickness..." I explained and she placed her hand on my forehead. By the way have I mentioned, how much I don't miss begin sick.

"Oh, you're burning up, actually." Rebekah said and moved me to the bed.

She laid me down before going to get a bowl of water from the kitchen. She had a washcloth with her as well. I laid on the bed as Rebekah dapped sweat from my forehead and chest with a washcloth.

"Stop fussing, will you? Elijah will be here any minute." Rebekah said. Oh, so you called the Mikaelson's version of my little brother, wonderful. I know I'm in good hands now. Ok, that was rude of me to think.

"I feel like I've begin microwaved." I groaned to her. Also, for the record, I love Elijah like a brother, but I'm in a bad mood.

"Hey! Just because you're carrying two babies doesn't mean you get to act like one! I'm sure my little niece and nephew are healing you up as we speak." Rebekah said and I gave her a small smile. Elijah ran into my room with Sophie. I groaned again, but not because of the pain.

Rebekah stood to greet them, but was appalled, like me, when she saw who Elijah had brought with him. "What the hell is she doing here?" Rebekah asked Elijah.

"I'm trying to help." Sophie sighed.

"Help? You're the reason we're in this bloody mess! Why aren't we unlinked with this witch already, Elijah?" Rebekah asked. Took the words right out of my mouth.

"Rebekah, let her do what she can." Elijah said and looked at me quickly. I smiled at him weakly.

"Hey!" I said and coughed.

"I may know a way to slow the fever down. But, I'm gonna need some special herbs." I looked at Sophie as she turned and looked at Rebekah. "I'll text you a list." Sophie said. Elijah nodded at Rebekah in encouragement, and though Rebekah didn't look pleased at being ordered around again, she eventually relented and smiled at them patronizingly.

"Fine. Happy to play the fetch girl." Rebekah said and stomped out of the room. She shoved the washcloth she was using on me into Elijah's chest as she left. Sophie walked over to me.

"You're going to be ok." Sophie said and I nodded.

"Do you know what it's like to microwaved?" I asked her.

"No."

"You're lucky then, because now I feel bad for popcorn." I said to her and she chuckled at me, before checking me out.