"They're evil. And, my life is still magically linked to Sophie Devereaux, which is not comforting, since I'm turning human again." I said worried and uneasy.

"Yes, I think it's time we took care of that little problem." Elijah said and I smiled. I wonder if he heard that last part? "I have another question," I waited for him to continue. "Have you told your brothers? That you're turning human." Oh, so you did hear that.

"Nope." He looked disappointed that I didn't. "And, hey, even if I wanted to, I have no idea were to begin." I said and he nodded in an understanding way. "I mean do I start with the witches, that I'm pregnant, or turing human?" I asked him and he laughed. Rebekah suddenly re-entered the kitchen, dragging the corpse of the girl Klaus killed across the floor behind her.

"I'm all for it. As soon as they're unlinked, we get to leave this crap town." Amen! "Who do we have to kill?" Rebekah asked Elijah. Well, she must have not heard the part about my brothers, thank god.

Elijah considered it for a moment, "Probably no one." Haha. Oh, you crack me up Elijah. I shot him a look of disbelief. Elijah then rolled his eyes and sighed. "Alright, potentially everyone." He said and then turned to leave. That's sounds more like it. I smiled as he walked out of the room and took a bite of my cereal.

Klaus walked in soon after Elijah left and handed my a list. "Write what you want and I'll get it later." Klaus said and kissed the side of my head.

I took the pen that was laying on the table and wrote the things that I wanted. I placed the pen down and handed it to him. I kissed him on the cheek and walked over to the dining table. I saw a sketch book and pulled it closer to me. I flipped through it to see it was pictures of me in Mystic Falls or New Orleans. I looked at Klaus as he read over the list.

"Drawing again I see?" I asked him and he looked up at me, then smiled.

"Well, a long time ago you did tell me to paint a photo from that sketch book." Klaus answered and left the room as I laughed.

"To be fair, I'm just surprised you even remember that." I said to myself as I continued to look through his sketch book.

~

Rebekah scrubbed at the bloodstains on the carpet. I saw Klaus was still reading Fruit of the Poisoned Tree. I walked over to him and sat down. He wrapped an arm around me and kissed my head while I leaned my back against him. I legs were stretched out on the sofa and Klaus' hand rested on my belly.

"Poetry about poisoned apples from dead trees. Looks like someone's worried about impending daddy-hood." Rebekah said and I laughed. Klaus just shook his head at us.

"Nonsense. Elijah's back. In his presence, all problems turn to pixie-dust and float away!" Klaus said and both Rebekah and I rolled our eyes.

"You sound like Damon when he talks about Stefan." I mumbled and Rebekah chuckled at me. Well it's good to know someone heard my joke. Elijah walked back into the living room to join us. I felt Klaus kiss the back of my head and I hummed as I cuddled more into him.

"Strange, I don't recall any pixie-dust from the darkness of the coffin I was recently forced to endure." Elijah said as he walked up to Esther's grimoire. Oh, so you heard that then. Did you hear the part about Damon and Stefan too? He flipped through the spell book looking for something.

"Elijah, what are you doing with the spell book of the women who tried to kill me?....Twice." I asked and Elijah looked at me. He looked at Klaus and he looked pleased to see that we made up.

"Well, in exchange for my freedom, I promised the witch Davina that I would share a few pages from my Mother's grimoire to help her learn to control her magic. I thought we'd begin with a little unlinking spell." I sat up a little in happiness.