2/ T W E N T Y - F O U R

Start from the beginning

"Don't ever joke about that." I said with greeted teeth.

"Ok. I'm sorry."

"He has changed so much and he is a really better person now." I said and regretted it the next moment. She isn't supposed to know about him like this.

"Really? He is a better person now?" She said with a sarcastic chuckle.

"Yeah. I shouldn't be saying it like this because he wanted you to know--"

"Knock knock." She interrupted.

"Who's... there?"

"Harry." She said looking up at me.

"Harry who?" I asked, waiting patiently for her answer.

"Harry, the liar!" She said, with her eyebrows high up, serious.

"I'm not lying. You will meet him and you will see yourself." I said, patting her shoulder.

She suddenly got up and pulled her shirt off leaving her bare with only her bra on and shorts.

"What are you doing?" I asked and sat up straight, eyes wide. What the hell?

"I'm undressing because I want to do it now." She said and bit her lip in the most arousing way. But I shouldn't be thinking that. She is drunk. I shouldn't take advantage.

"Fuck me please." She whispered after she took her shorts off, being left in her underwear as she climbed up my lap making a huge bulge form on my pants already.

Fuck.

Slow breathes left my mouth as she started grinding on me. "Holy... fuck..." I whispered under my breath.

"Don't do this please. You are drunk and you won't remember this tomorrow and think I took advantage--"

She put her finger on my mouth shushing me and then pressed her lips to mine as she continued grinding.

My breath hitched in my throat and my mind went blank. This was too much for my horny self. I love her too fucking much that when she does this to me I am already on edge.

"Fuck yes doll..."

"I love you Daddy..." she whispered between the kisses.

"What?"

"I. Love. You. Daddy." She paused kissing and looked me in the eye as she grabbed my face in her small palms and said every single word.

I put my hand on hers and squeezed. I fucking love this feeling. I fucking love her. But I know sober her won't say it to me this freely or maybe ever.

"Let's go to the bedroom." I whispered on her lips.

"Why a bed when we have a table right here?"

That just made me want to fuck her until her legs go numb.

I pushed her on the table, laying on her stomach, she spread her thighs making me see how wet she is.

"Fuck baby girl." I whispered more to myself.

I grabbed both her wrists in one hand and pulled my pants down with the other. My cock sprung free, begging to touch her wet slit.

I pulled her white cotton panties down, already hearing small moans leaving her mouth.

I pressed my cock to her entrance and with one swift move, I was inside her.

"Ugh! Daddy!" She screamed making me even more aroused.

I squeezed her wrists even more, moving in and out of her as her head was pressed against the wooden table.

"Do you like that my baby girl?"

"Yes! Yes so much!" She moaned loudly.

I could feel her clench around me indicating she was ready to cum so I picked up my pace.

The sound of her buttcheeks slamming to my thighs filled the house and it was the sweetest thing my ears have ever heard.

"Oh yes daddy! Deeper!!" She moaned again making me slap her ass and tug harder at her wrists.

"Oh fuck doll you feel so good!" I moaned and with one last hard slam we both reached our high and slowed down.
.....

"Daddy that felt so good." She said as her naked body laid on mine and heavy breathes were heard.

"Yes doll. It did." I said and pushed away sweaty strands of hair away from her forehead. The moment was like being in paradise. Nothing and I mean nothing would feel as good as that felt. As the way she feels against me. Holy shit.

She sat up on me, her core pressed against my stomach as she stared down at me. She was still drunk.

I stared up at her and something caught my eye.

"What is that?" I referred to the very vague birthmark under her left boob.

"What?" She asked and tried looking at where I was looking.

"It's a birthmark." She added.

"Yeah I know. It's just weird how I hadn't noticed that." I said and frowned.

"Yeah it was really vague and now that years have passed it's more visible." She said and smiled.

"Stop frowning so much." She said, her soft gentle touch slowly opening and working their way through the wrinkles.

"You are so beautiful." I said and stared at her naked body that was on top of me and glanced at the birthmark.

"You know what they say? That birthmarks are actually the place you got hit or stabbed or something like that in your past life that lead to death. So maybe someone stabs me or shoots me here and I die. I don't know." She said with a small chuckle and touched the birthmark.

"Don't ever say that. You won't die like that. I won't let that happen. Because we're gonna get old and die together." I said with a smile and stroked her hair, lightly kissing the birthmark.

"I love you." I said and gently kissed her hand.

"I love you too."