xxix

" So, "  Jimin spoke up with husky, tired voice, even if he drank some water like second earlier. - " That's what happened, huh? "  He asked, not fully remembering events that were going on while ago.

" Yup, that's it. " Taehyung said and gently pecked back of Jimin's neck, sending goosebumps through his back. They were cuddling at Jimin's, watching dramas. Jimin just got discharged from the hospital. They were not talking about things when he was there, Taehyung wanted Jimin to think about it as little as possible. Fo his sake.

" Baby? "  Taehyung quietly spoke, his lips still placed on Jimin's neck.

" Hm? "  He hummed, closing his eyes, his back resting at Taehyung's chest. He felt safe.

" I love you so much. You know? "  He said and kissed Jimin's neck again.

He started leaving hickeys there, kissing and biting softly sweet skin, grip on Jimin's waist tightened.

" I love you too, Taehyung. " He said mindlessly and moaned softly, really quietly, feeling younger's hot tongue and lips on his skin. His breath getting shakier. It felt really nice. So nice. But Taehyung froze.

This was the first time, when Jimin said "love". Even though Taehyung knew that Jimin definitely feels something strong to him, still he wouldn't say that the thing it's as strong as "love".  He felt himself tearing up and Jimin seemed to notice that younger stopped.

" What is this, babe? "  He turned around, now sitting at Taehyung's thighs. Jimin noticed his teary eyes and smiled gently. Like an angel, Taehyung thought. " What's the matter, baby? "  He asked quietly, tilting his head slightly and looking at Taehyung with his beautiful, dark orbs.

He wiped his tear before it got to fall and kissed Taehyung gently, cupping his cheeks before doing so. 

The kiss, as always, was gently and passionate. Slow. Without rush, and Jimin missed it since last kiss he remembered was with Jeongguk, very, very painful, definitely not enjoyable.

Taehyung placed his big hands on the back of Jimin's neck, deepening the kiss. Their tongues finally meet when Jimin allowed Taehyung to slide between his lips.

Kiss was hot and lovely. Filled with emotions, happines that they finally can kiss like that.

Taehyung sucked on Jimin's tongue a little and shorter male let out a soft moan, enjoying it with all his heart. Even if his throat was still hoarse, he still could moan softly with his beautiful, clear voice, that Taehyung loved so much, he could listen Jimin all day. 

Taehyung travelled with his kisses to older male's neck and he started to giving him butterfly kisses, causing Jimin to moan again. Jimin tilted his head back while moaning, to give other male more space.

His small hands were now woven into Taehyung's soft hair, pulling them a little, what Taehyung liked very much. He found it really pleasurable. He went back to older's lips and pecked it, a moment later he hugged him tighter and leaned back, Jimin was now lying on taller male.

None of them were complaining, so after few pecks, kisses and bunch of hugs, both fell asleep cuddling each other.

-

fluff
(edited 171130)