xx

♥•♥•♥

Taehyung's eyes widened as he heard other male's words. He really didn't expect that answer. 

Also Jimin didn't expect he will be able to say it to Taehyung. Both were shocked, minds blown. 

Jimin felt himself blush, so he hid his face in his palms, what Taehyung found extremely adorable and cute. 

He knew he is blushing like crazy but he didn't even try to hide it. It was his true feeling, so he didn't want to hide it. He wanted to show to world how embarassed he is because of his crush's confession. He loved it., he completely loved it.

" W-Why? " - Taehyung asked, suprising even himself that he could say the word.

" What 'why'? Who would not fall with a guy like you? " - Jimin seemed to be suprised by younger's question. - " I mean, you are fucking awesome. You are so, so attractive to me, so nice, kind, handsome. You are caring about me and stuff, even if I'm still sometimes thinking about my ex boyfriend, you are the one who basically is in my mind all the time. He's a shit compared to you. He never was as lovely as you. You are making my problems slowly disappear. You saved me from suicide. " - Jimin said, blushing even more with every word (if that was even possible). And Taehyung was in heaven.

" God, Jiminie, " - He mumbled before cracking into a big and warm, box grin. - " I love you so, so freaking much " - He said, not even using "like", but "love", what made Jimin more red and embarassed (if that was even possible, again). But he was smiling. He was grinning wide as hell. He was so happy at this moment that he couldn't say anything.

" M-me too " - He finally spoke up and showed to Taehyung his cute, legendary eye-smile. He smiled like that for the first time since long, long time. Even his ex-boyfriend was not able to see this eye-smile, cause Jimin's depression started when they started dating. 

Because that asshole was keep sayingthat he should lost some weight.

Practice more.

Try harder.

Because that asshole was a fucking perfectionist and couldn't stand Jimin's imperfections.

But with Taehyung he was hella happy. He loved him. He definitely loved him. 

There was an silence filled with happines until waiter disturbed them, bringing their sandwitches.

Even if none of them were hungry anymore, they started eating, smiling to themselves. 

Taehyung was thinking about if they are dating now? Probably no. None of them asked. But they both confessed to each other?

Things like that were travelling through his head until Jimin asked exact question that he wanted to ask.

" So? " - He said, shyly and quietly. - " What we are now? "

(edited 171104)