xi

3rd person POV

Taehyung was honestly freaking excited to finally meet Park Jimin. His heart was beating in dangerously fast pace.

Even if he knew it won't be just hanging-out or something he wanted to see this angel face to face.

He wanted to comfort him, hug him, make him feel protected in his warm touch. Stop him from crying,

Taehyung as fast as he could changed his clothes into black oversized shirt with v-cut on neck and dark jeans. He grabbed his wallet and phone. 

He didn't have to lock his doors, because he was living with his family and someone always was at house. So no need.

Boy saw the train with "Busan" on it and got in without hesistating.

He sat next to young girl who seemed be little scared because of him. Without doubt, Taehyung looked.. mature. He was tall and kinda thick, but muscular at the same time. As puberty came not long ago there was a lot of changes in his face, he looked more like an actual adult, his jawline is sharper and things like this. 

Now he only had to wait about a hour to meet his dear friend.

-

Jimin without hurrying up cleaned his place and put on bandage on cut wrist. He didn't want his friend to find out that he was doing it. He was so fucking embarassed at himself, at his state and how ugly he looks.

But he agreed at meeting anyway. Why? He felt like he really needed it at this moment. Or something bad would happen.

 After a some time that he spent at doing things like changing, cleaning and such, he went to the train station to wait for his friend there.

(edited 270917)