xxv

Jimin opened the door and saw a tall male with well looking body, too familiar to him.

The one he expected to see the least.

The one he wanted see.. the least.

His fucking ex boyfriend.

Jeon Jeongguk. (a/n: iM SORRYyY ///SOBS///

His fucking nightmare, his biggest fear.

Jeon Jeongguk.

Jeon smiled at him and leaned closer to shorter male.

" Hi babe, have you missed me? "  He looked at scared Jimin with tears in his eyes.  " Because I missed you so, so much!! I am so sorry that I hit you last time, baby. So freaking sorry, Please, forgive me. I fucking love you, please, please, I didn't plan to kick you, please, I'm sorry, I don't want to break with you "  He said hugging him, with every word he sounds crazier than he is.

But Jimin knew, that he's only obsessed. Fucking obessed and when he will be with him pain will be endless.

" Go fucking away! "  Jimin pushed him away and started to yell.  " Disappear from my life, fucking, go! "

Jeongguk threw Jimin against the wall. His hand now on older's neck Jimin tried to fight back, but he was too weak for Jeongguk.

" Shut up, Jiminie. Will you, pretty? "  He said, clearly pissed.  " I fucking apologized, what the fuck else you want?! "  He yelled, with tears on his cheeks.

" I want you to fucking disappear, I said. Thought you're not deaf, Guk. " Jimin spitted on Jeon's face who now lost his control.

Like always. He lost it.

Meanwhile Taehyung now was in train to Busan, hoping he won't be late.

Calling police, because he was not sure if an hour won't be too long for Jimin. 

He promised himself that he will protect Jimin.

So he was sure he will do it.

•  •  •

ya mad?

(edited 171104)