Fifteen! A Wars A Comin'

Start from the beginning

My baby was gorgeous as hell. I wonder where she get that shit from.

"Aye bae, what's up wit ya parents." I asked still staring.

"Ain't nothin up, they left me to die at my grandmothers when I was four. Never came back.

Grams the only muh'fuckin blood I got left, besides Trish..and you." She smiled looking at me.

A nigga must've blushed or something because she started cracking up and crawled onto my lap.

"Yo' light bright ass, blushin' and shit." She sat on my lap and grabbed my face.

"Fuck up, you made a nigga feel good is all." I said turning to look out the window.

She grabbed my face again. She looked into my eyes and I stared into hers. She really did make a nigga appreciate life more.

"Good, you deserve to feel good about yaself. You a good man Dom. You take good care of your brother and ya moms. You goofy as hell, but that shit's sexy." She pecked my lips after every sentence.

She was playing with a nigga in these tight ass leggings and shit.

"Man quit fuckin around and.." she smacked me before I could even finish my sentence.

"That's for ruining the moment nigga." Then she put her lips to mine. A nigga was gone be glossy as hell, but I ain't even care at the moment.

Before I could start anything, three light knocks on the window stopped us. Jay jumped off of me and hiccuped.

I laughed and rolled down the window. Dre's mom stood outside, smiling at us.

"Hey young blood." She said dapping me through the open window. I must've been cheesing hard as hell.

"Wassup aunty Mika." I opened the door and got out to hug her. I stood a good foot and a half taller than her 5'2 frame. She had to be the same height as Trish short ass. Another reason Dre was so in love. Tee reminded him of his mom's.

We embraced long and hard before she started getting tough.

"Okay okay, enough of that lovey dovey stuff my nigga, hug the pretty girl behind you."

She said referring to Jayla who was locking the car door. Her back was facing us, so aunt Mika took this as a chance to act silly as hell.

She started whispering "Aye, I know you got the cheeks right."

"Her ishh smell like bath and body works or peanut butter breh..trick question nigga."

SMACK!

"Damn, oh lord forgive me, dangg. She wearin' leggins to ya moms house? Shorty got the super mega cheeks of divinity."

I swear I almost pissed on myself. For a forty-three year old woman, Tamika Hudson was the coolest woman I had ever met in my life. I use to always say Dre had the cool mom, even after we found out we had the same parents. He didn't come live with us, so he never got accustomed to calling my mom, mom.

Aunty Mika was the parent to take us to parties in middle school, and give us condoms, leaving us with the same advice every time.

"These hoes ain't loyal, she say she on the pill, you say "No glove no love", no matter how good that ishh feel." "You want to smash, coo, me too, just don't let these hoes get crazy, my boys to cute to be teenage daddies."

She was the realest nigga I know, and she was one person I could be myself around.

"Aunty Mika, this is ma girl Jayla Lyons. Jay, this Dre's mom." I said introducing the two.