Fourteen! Empire State Of Mind

"Pots with cocaine residue, everyday I'm hustling. What else is a thug to do when you eat cheese from the government.."- Jay Rock

| Adrian |

"Get money!" I sang while two stepping like Diddy with Tee's g-string in my left hand.

Finding her lil draws near the microwave this morning woke me the hell up man. We were throwing her and Jay's shit everywhere last night. Just a little something to motivate they scary asses out of their seats. I didn't know Trish had never been on a plane before. Her short ass held on to any and everything in sight. She even went and prayed with the pilot before take off and anointed all the controls. I almost shit on myself from laughing so hard.

"Morning boo.." Trish was rubbing the sleep out of her eyes as she walked into the kitchen fully clothed. She stopped in the doorway, and stared at me wide eyed. She was about to whoop my ass.

"What the hell! Boy if you don't go put my delicates where they go..." I was frozen. She is going to be a good mom because she be having a nigga scared for his life. I be thinkin she got a belt behind her back.

"Yes'm, right away ma'am." I said in my southern drawl.

She laughed. Jackpot!

"Niggaa, you don't know how to act, I swear.." she said, shaking her head before coming to kiss me.

"Woooo.." I mushed her head.

"Get yo hands away from my hair." she said swatting my hand away. "Why you deny me my kiss boy?" she asked with her hand on her little hip.

She had an orange bandanna tied around her head, and her ponytail was bone straight.

She was wearing my RIP BIGGIE faded tee and some dark jeans with no socks.

"Nigga ya breath. Go handle that, then I'll see what I can do." I said clapping to dismiss her.

"What the..Nigga did you just.." she didn't even finish her sentence when I felt her little nubs knock the air out of my chest. She had snuck a nigga and had me leaning over the sink gasping for air.

"My gun is my hoe, and my hoe go er'where I go." she said laughing as she rapped some hood shit.

"I was playing baby, damn. When you get gangster is sexy as shit though." I inched closer to her, trying to get that kiss now. Shit it's been like 30 minutes since I got the lips.

She gave in too. She the reason I'm cocky like this man. I pulled her closer to my body as she put moved her hands over my chest deepening the kiss. I lifted her up, hands roaming over her lil ass in them jeans and setting her back down. Our lips never even parted.

Until my her phone started ringing.

We ignored that shit though, we were too into what we were doing.

Until my phone started ringing.

We ignored it too.

When it finally stopped, both of our phones began to ring. She pushed me from in between her legs and groaned.

"Damn, damn, damn.." She grabbed her cell from in between her shoulder and her bra strap and looked at the caller idea. I got mine from my back pocket, but didn't bother looking at the ID.

"Hello.." we said simultaneously. I looked at her and winked and she smiled before looking away.

"Yo." I said again before the fuck nigga hung up. I locked my screen thinking it was a wrong number before turning back to my girl.

"Tee.." she put her finger up shushing me before taking the phone away from her ear and putting it on speaker.

A second later, my dad's voice filled the room.