Ten! I Get What I Want Too!

.." Fuck any nigga that's talkin' that shit just to get a reaction.." -Drake

|Jayla|

I woke up happy as shit do you hear me?! Last night was fun as hell, well until I saw Mehki again. I didn't think I would ever even see that man again.

I got up at 12:30 and didn't bother waking Trish. That girl would sleep the day away if I let her.

I hoped in to the shower thinking over a lot of shit. I knew I was going to have to have no other choice, but to tell Dominic about Mehki. I just prayed it didn't end us before we even began. I put a beanie over my head and grabbed my car keys, leaving the house. About 10 minutes later, I pulled up into a Starbucks to start my morning off right you heard me.

I got out, locked the door and walked in inhaling the coffee bean smell.

"Hello, ma'am how may I help ya today" Ooh, this white boy was country as hell. I snickered a little and he smiled.

"My accent huhn" he said smirking at me. I shook my head and covered up my smile.

"I'm sorry baby, but uhn..Let me get a chocolate chip frappe and a white chocolate peppermint mocha, ooh both vente please." I said digging in my wallet for exact change.

"Alright, that'll be $12.50, name.." he said. I looked up, said "Jay" and was about to hand the cashier my money when a hand smacked my hand onto the counter and gave him a 50 dollar bill.

"Who the fuck.." I turned around fast as shit ready to pop off. "Damnit" I cussed. I was face to face with a cheesing Mehki.

"I can pay for my own shit sir" I said motioning for the boy to take my money now. "And since when do thugs such as yourself come to Starbucks?"

White boy looked up confused. "Ugh boss she.." Boss?

"Don't pay her no attention son, hurry up with her stuff though." he said to the boy and turned his attention back to me.

"Thugs such as myself started coming to Starbucks when I bought this one" he said leaning against the counter. I looked him up and down quickly before turning around and texting D, showing this niggas I didn't care about anything involving him. It's not that I had any animosity towards him, I just couldn't stand him potentially interfering with anything D and I could possibly have.

He was dressed comfortably in RayBan shades, a black and yellow Lakers hoodie and some dark Levi's.

"Hey D, I was wondering if we could chill today. Whenever you're free that is." I texted him. I wasn't going to wait for Mehki to get the chance or for him to think I'm playing him.

"Jay" the boy came out smiling with his grey eyes sparkling for some reason.

"Thank you baby, have a nice day" I said sweetly. Mehki still had his eyes on me, leaning against the counter, hands in his pockets.

I started walking towards the door and stopped, and set my order down. I turned back to Mehki and put the $12.50 for my order in the front pocket of his pants. He smirked and made a noise with his throat, and shook his head looking amused. I didn't care what he did. I never want a nigga to feel like I owed them a damn thing.

I proceeded back towards the door, picked up my drinks, and walked towards my whip.

After listening to Lil Wayne's How to Hate, I pulled into the driveway. I grabbed our drinks and made my way to the door. I walked into the foyer and threw my keys on the table. I stood there after I closed the door, just admiring T's loft. My girl had bought this boy for almost nothing after high school and redecorated this like Martha Stewart herself. I'm talking full Ikea look alike type shit.