I scoffed and turned towards the wall, "You wish."

    "What makes you think that? I'm in no short supply of female company." He responded from behind me, the sound of rustling clothes coming from where he stood. When I heard the strain of a zipper, I glanced back to see him finishing with his jeans. Damn he looked good.

    No. No he didn't! He looked bad, so very bad! I have a boyfriend, and Dustin looks bad.

    "If you don't let me out of these handcuffs right now, I'm going to-"

    "You'll do what?" Dustin asked, a mocking smile playing over his features, "Hit me again? Because that worked so well for you the first time?" He sat down on the bed to pull his shoes back on, "Why don't you just leave the threats to me, doll."

    "Don't call me that, I'm not your doll." I fired back, "And I don't care if I'm your prisoner or not. This isn't how you treat other human beings."

    "What am I supposed to call you then?"

    "How about my name."

    Dustin stood up, patting his pockets to check for his belongings, "Well I hate to break it to you, Sadie Caster – yeah, no. I don't like that, too formal – but I will treat you however I see fit and right now, I see fit to chain you to a pipe so you don't try to kill me while my back is turned."

    My free hand flew into the air incredulously, "What do you think I'd kill you with? All I have is my bare hands."

    "Bare hands are enough, especially if you're angry. And from that beautiful glare you're currently giving me, I'm pretty sure you're angry enough. Now all you need is opportunity."

    "If only." I spat.

    "Exactly." Dustin reached for his wallet and phone on top of his dresser. Then he turned towards me, "Well this is where I leave you."

    My eyes widened, "Where are you going?"

    "I've got some business to take care of. It's boring, gruesome, you wouldn't like it." He answered in haste, slipping into the bathroom to throw some water over his face. He patted it dry with a towel before emerging again, "Don't worry, I'll be back tonight."

    "Tonight?" I exclaimed, jiggling my wrist again, "You're going to leave me here like this?"

    "That's the idea."

    "You can't do that!" I told, my voice raising, "Let me go. Lock me in the room if you must but at least let me walk free. What if I have to use the bathroom?"

    Dustin shrugged, "Hold it."

    He started towards the door, he really was going to leave me here! My eyes widened in panic, "This is your big solution? Chain up the prisoner to a freaking pipe? First of all, that's inhumane. And it's just downright rude. Let me go, Dustin. Now."

    "I don't like people telling me what to do, just a tip for the future." Dustin informed as he opened the door and stepped through. Heather was gone now, leaving the hallway as empty as this room where I was now being held against my will. Just before he left, Dustin turned around and smiled at me, broadly, "See you later, Dimples."

    I ground my teeth together, "Don't call me that."

    "If it were up to you, I'd call you nothing." Dustin responded, feigning hurt. If he didn't watch himself, soon he won't just be faking it.

    My jaw hurt from how tightly it was clenched, "No shit. Now, I'm only going to say this one more time. Let. Me. Go."

    "Sure, whatever you say ... Dimples." Dustin purred, blowing a kiss in my direction. Then he shut the door and I was alone with only my burning annoyance to keep me company.