Me on the hand? I can already see how this is going to end bad, and part of me just wants to forget it all and crawl back into bed. But then the bigger part of me reminds me that my phone is in there; waiting for me to rescue it.

"This does not cover enough skin," I protest, once I've pulled on the dress. It's tight down to the waist, were it flares out to mid thigh. Thin straps hold it up, and my mind conjure up a horrible image of those straps breaking.

And they say having a vivid imagination is a good thing.

"Don't worry, once I'm done with you no one will recognise you anyway," Keeley assures me, adjusting her own dress which she manages to pull off and look amazing. "Plus, you look hot!"

"I always look hot," I joke, letting Keeley lead me into the chair in front of my dresser. She had set out all her make up and hair supplies across it, covering the mirror so, "You'll be blown away by the miracles I can perform."

She begins on my face, patting god knows what all over my face. I trust her expertise, as she always insists on doing my make up and hair as well as her own. I swear, I'm like her little doll who she plays around with.

"Don't look," she warns me when she finishes poking and preening my face, nearly taking my eye out with her eyeliner at one point. She plugs in her straighteners, and I remind her that I don't care what I look like.

The quicker I get into that stupid party and out with my phone the better.

"Of course you care what you look like," she says, bringing the sizzling hot straighteners towards my hair. I watch her carefully, not willing to forget the time she squealed at how 'amazing my hair looks' and burnt my shoulder by accident.

"Why don't you just leave my hair curly?" I sigh, watching as she straightens my hair precisely.

"We're doing total make overs, so no one can recognise us," Keeley reminds me, then grins at me. "Plus it's fun!"

After straightening every inch of my hair and very nearly burning my face, she allows me to look in the mirror. For her sake I give her a wide smile and tell her it looks great, which it does but I don't really care.

"Of course you do, I did it," Keeley says smugly.

I guess what she was going for works though; I don't usually wear make up and when I do I look very different. I watch as Keeley does her own make up perfectly, then turns her usually straight hair into ringlets.

"Done," she announces, pulling out her curlers and turning to me. "Don't we look truly slutty, I'm so proud!"

I look in the mirror, and nod in agreement. The dresses are short enough to pass as some hormonal slutty girl, and we both have way more make up on then usual; mascara, foundation, eye liner, lipstick, eye shadow, concealer and blush.

"Keels just stick to the plan," I tell her, knowing how she could get lost in the moment sometimes. "Once I find my phone I don't want to have to drag a drunken you out of the party."

"Have some more faith in me," she rolls her eyes, slipping on some black heels. "I came up with this plan; I will stick with it. I think Cameron's the one we should worry about."

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear. Right on cue the doorbell goes off, presumably Cameron and Jordan. I pull on some simple black flats - I don't think my mental health can deal with high heels right now, and follow Keeley downstairs.

My mothers answers the door, smiling warmly and greeting Cameron and Jordan. "Oh I don't see you children enough!" She gushes, pulling them into a hug separately.