Prolouge

My name is Christan, and I am a fugitive.

It's been 10 years since Catherine McKoy, or Cat for short, was made dictator of the world. Don't get me wrong, the McKoys were amazing people, very nice, all except Cat. The ctizens of Earth were wanting someone to represent Earth, when there were more sightings of "Aliens", and everyone looked to the nicest family on Earth. That would be the McKoys. But 10 years ago, she was given the title, "Representative of Earth" but she changed it to "Dictator of Earth". Cat did some insane things in the first week of ruling. She ordered one cat was to be killed each day, demanded the alphabet to be recited backwards, but most of all, she wanted to get rid of all gays and lesbians.

Cat made it illegal, and any remaining would be brainwashed straight. Imeadantly kids everywhere ran from their homes and lived as fugitives known as the Last Ones. If any of the Last Ones were caught, they would be captured and exicuted. I'm one of them, and so is my boyfriend Mason. Mason Lee. He has beautiful, wavy brown hair, dreamy green eyes, and always wears his peridot necklace. He's so tall, and dresses only in a white tank top that shows off his amazing 6 pack and a pair of torn jeans. He has such an amazing body... Sorry, he looks really cute, especially when he's being insecure, which is very frequent. Lucky me.

We were neighbors and best friends since we met at 5. At seven, we both told each other we liked each other. At 8, we ran away. At 13, we made out with each other regularly. At 16, we did it. It was a bit awkward, since there wasn't any privacy at the London Base. Oh, right, the base.

Mason's family decided to visit England, and they invited me. I agreed right away, because of Mason, but also to get away from my family. My sister, Lauren, who's 27, teased me for being gay, my mom shunned me, and my dad beat me. The only one I miss is Lauren, at least she understood me. She liked her high school friend, Jodie Repak, meaning she was a lesbian. I saw that Jodie was caught early on, but no sign of Lauren. It's a good thing Mason is an only child. He doesn't have to worry about if his siblings are alive. Anyways, the base. It was an abandoned warehouse run by the eldest pair, Alyssa Slink and Lexi Baker. There was 5 other pairs: Darlene and Rose, Jack and Tyler, Cy and. Kevin, Donna and Martha, and David and Matt. Jack and Tyler were the only ones who escaped with us. Jack was 16, and Tyler was 12. We were able to slip in Mason's Grandmother place. Very nice woman, she was. She hid us for a month, until Cat's police army of the Rainbow Killers came into the neighborhood. We had to leave. Our adventure began with that.

I'm Christan Parker, and this is my story and death.