SEQUEL!

Hey guys. So I just want to let you know that there will be a sequel. And...there will also be a third book. Thank you to everyone who is reading this. I hope you loved reading this book as much as I loved writing it.

Anyway, the second book will be called "The Light In Her Eyes," and it will be in Alex's POV with a few sections of Brooke's POV (like I did in "The Light In His Eyes"). If what I just said confused anybody, I'll explain it later on. Now, the third book will be called "The Light In Their Eyes," and it will be in Alex's AND Brooke's POV. I don't know who I'm going to start it off with, but if it turns out to be Brooke's POV as Chapter One then Chapter 3 will be the next time it's in her POV. Again, if this confused anybody, I will explain it later on.

I am working on the sequel right now, but I can't give you a date to when it will be finished. I plan on each book having 22 chapters, but I'll have to wait and see how it goes. Again, thanks for reading and I would appreciate it if you could recommend this book to your friends because I'd love more readers.

I love you guys so so much. I'll let you know when I finish the sequel.

Thanks again again!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3