(4) Failure

⚠️⚠️ DISCLAIMER: MAJOR SPOILER FOR SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING! DONT READ IF YOU HAVENT SEEN IT YET!! ⚠️⚠️

***

Peter sat on the roof, thinking about everything he had done

Peter sat on the roof, thinking about everything he had done. Why couldn't he get it right? Everyone else made it look so easy, why was he struggling so much?

***

Peter sat on the roof, thinking about everything he had done. Why couldn't he get it right? Everyone else made it look so easy, why was he struggling so much?

He was so bad at what he was trying to do, Tony took his suit away. He felt like a failure.

He saw someone sit down beside him out of the corner of his eye. "Hey Spider-Boy." You smiled. He didn't say anything.

"Spider-Boy? Come on talk to me." You nudged his shoulder.

"Stop Y/N." Peter said quietly but you could hear the annoyed tone in his voice.

"What's wrong? Not a lot of crime tonight?"

"Stop joking around Y/N it's not funny."

"I'm not trying to be funny I'm genuinely asking." You put your hands up in surrender.

"Seriously though. What's got you so upset?" Peter let out shaky sigh.

"Tony took away my suit. I lost the Stark internship."

"What?!" You almost yelled. "Is he out of his mind?!"

"No. I made a huge mistake that could've killed a lot of people-"

"Um, he kills a lot of people too you know Peter. Most of them he doesn't even know about."

"But the difference is he couldn't have stopped it from happening. I could've. If I'd just called him or not even gone out."

"I'm not saying he could control it Peter, but I'm not saying he's a Saint either."

"Y/N the point is so many people could've died and it would've been my fault....he's right to take it away. I don't deserve the suit."

You slapped his back. "Ow! What was that for?!" He shouted.

"For saying what you just said. Peter, you're the only one fit for being Spider-Man. Of course you make mistakes but that doesn't mean you give up once someone tries to take it from you."

You sighed.

"I'm not saying what you did was okay, but I'm not saying give up either. Learn from it."

Peter gave you a small smile. "You know, you'd be a great professor."

You scoffed. "I don't like teenagers."

Peter frowned. "But...you are a teenager."

"You know what I mean." You then both chuckled.

But, you suddenly realized something.

"Peter?"

He hummed as an answer. "If you got your suit taken away, why are you still wearing it?"

He cleared his throat. "It's uh, it's a.." His voice trailed off to where you couldn't understand him.

"What?"

"It's a on...."

"Peter speak up."

"It's a onesie okay!"

Your mouth hung open before you burst into laughter.

"Oh, I'm taking a picture of this."

"No no Y/N please don't!" He pleaded as you grabbed your phone.

"Y/N stop!" He yelled but it was too late, you had already taken it.

"I'm printing this and hanging it on my wall." You giggled.

"Delete it." Peter demanded. You laughed again.

"No way, this is too good!"

Peter tried to grab your phone but you had hopped back into the house, and next thing you knew, you were being chased around the house by Peter in a Spider-Man onesie.

Oh, and of course you recorded the whole thing.

***
Wow my imagines are so short I'm sorry 😅