Chapter 4: See That C By The Sea

Börja om från början

Taking my silence as an answer, Shawn finally speaks up. "I should have mentioned where we were going... sorry. We'll wait for you here while you change."

"Okay, I'll be right back." Dropping my board on the sidewalk, I re-enter my house and race up the stairs.

Quickly slipping out of my clothes. I replace my bra and underwear with a black two piece bathing suit. Just when I'm about to reach for my shorts to pull them back on I freeze. Glancing in the mirror, my eyes lock on the angry scar that wrapped around the left side of my waist.

I contemplated changing into a one piece but then again I didn't want them to be waiting for long so I just slipped back into my outfit and grabbed a pair of sunglasses before racing back down stairs and out the front door. When I had stepped outside, I glance up to find the guys no longer in their original position in the middle of the street. They were now standing around my bike, Ethan was actually on my bike and making the typical revving noises.

He is so childish.

"What are you guys doing?" I question, walking to stand between Shawn and Ethan. At the sound of my voice, three of the guys had flinched. Snapping their heads in my direction, they calm down once they see who it was that spoke.

"Your brother's bike is so cool! Do you think he'll let me drive it?" Ethan asks me, his eyes shining and a contagious smile on his face.

However my next few words wiped that smile off his face and caused panic and fear to form in his expression. "That's not my brothers..." Ethan wasn't the only one panicking as they all moved away from the machine. Shawn was the only one who's expression held humor in his eyes as he smiled at me.

"Do you think the owner saw me? Oh no... what if he comes running at me with the intent to beat me! I'm to handsome to get hit in the face!" Ethan rambles, sliding his body to hide behind Nick as he glanced around nervously.

"I'm pretty sure they did." Shawn states glancing at me. I could see that he was holding in his laughter and to say the truth so was I.

"Shit, okay let's get going before they do beat the living crap out of me." Ethan squeaks, grabbing hold of his board before making his way down the sidewalk at a fast pace.

"Ethan! It's okay, just don't do it again. I'm pretty sure you don't know how to drive a motorcycle." I call out towards him. Stopping in his tracks, he turns to face us but doesn't walk back on over.

"I do too... no I don't." Ethan grumbles before reluctantly walking back towards us.

"Guys, that's Emma's bike. Not some scary old man who's gonna beat you, Ethan." Shawn tells them, his arms crossing against his chest.

"Wait, you own a motorcycle?! Aren't girls supposed to have like those cute little cars?" Ethan points out, his eyes flickering from between my bike and myself.

Luke and Nick were looking at me as well with confusion but they didn't question it like Ethan does.

"I'm not your typical girl. Far from it actually."

"Come on, its time we start making our way." Luke calls before skating down the side walk. The rest of us soon following behind him.

With us all on our boards skating to hell knows where, I just merely follow in their path. It wasn't long before we were skating at a fairly fast pace on the street. Along the way the guys had kept me involved in their conversation and had gotten me to open up to them a little bit. It took us about twenty minutes to reach this hill to where we had to walk the rest of the way.

Stoping in my tracks, the faint smell of ocean air reaches me. Looking out into the distance, the bright blue water could be seen from here with the trek of sand being the only thing in between.