24 Hours

No ones pov
When Sasuke woke up that day, it was..........interesting. He said hello to Sakura.....and Karin who was being gagged with a dirty training shirt. He heard laughing and saw Suigetsu, Hidan, Konan, even Itachi were laughing at the sight. When Sasuke looked back he looked at the scene. Karin was was hogtied stomach first on the ground with Sakura sitting on her meditating. "Sakura? What happened when I was asleep?" Sasuke asked amused with a small smile on his face. " I caught her trying to suffocate me with a pillow saying that once I was gone you were going to be her bitch." Sakura replied looking at him with smirk. Sasuke chuckled and got up. He walked over to Sakura, made her get off of Karin. Than picked up Karin from the ropes and gave her to Suigetsu. "She's not my person to watch." He did than closed the door on them. Sakura was in the middle of thinking when she felt two arms wrap around her and a chin on her shoulder. "Sasuke what are you doing?" Sakura asked with a sigh. "Just thought you'd want a hug. Unlike others I can tell when Karin pisses you off. Even if you have this attitude." Sakura sigh and shook her head and because of how close Sasuke was he saw the small smile that held her face. Sasuke let her go and put on a shirt before going to breakfast.

At breakfast Karin kept glaring at Sakura. "So what do you want to do today?" Sasuke asked looking up from his egg sandwich. Sakura looked up and thought. "I'd prefer training since I'm not allowed to work till we get resolved." She said. Sasuke nodded. "Can we train another day? I'd really like to just hang out with you today." Sasuke said looking at Sakura with a hopeful look. Sakura looked up at Sasuke and sigh. "Alright we can relax today. But we are training tomorrow." Sakura said making Sasuke smile.

When breakfast was over Sasuke and Sakura went upstairs to get dressed. Sakura was wearing a short sleeve blue corset that had black lace, light blue skinny that had white lace cover the wholes on the sides, black ankle high boots with studs on them and dark pink lipstick. Sasuke was wearing a navy blue button down shirt, ripped jeans, black tennis shoes with blue laces, and a ring with the Uchiha crest on it.

 Sasuke was wearing a navy blue button down shirt, ripped jeans, black tennis shoes with blue laces, and a ring with the Uchiha crest on it

Sakura and Sasuke went down stairs

Sakura and Sasuke went down stairs. When Kakuzu saw Sakura he said "Damn you plan on fucking Sasuke tonight?" Everyone looked at Sakura as she sighed and muttered annoying under her breath. Sasuke chuckled at her reaction and they walked out the compound. "You know you are pretty." He said looking at her as they walked. Sakura sighed and kept walking.

Through out the day they had BB for lunch where they sat and talked with Iruka, Kakashi, and Yamato. They talked about the sudden changes in personalities and about how Naruto and Hinata are effected as well. They sat and talked all day.

After talking to the three senseis they were walking in the forest near the training grounds. "WOULD YOU STOP THAT?!?!?!?" Sakura suddenly yelled causing Sasuke to flinch. "IM NOT PRETTY! IM NOT CUTE! IM NOT BEAUTIFUL! SO WOULD YOU STOP TELLING ME LIES!?!?!?! I KNOW IM UGLY YOU DONT HAVE TO KEEP LYING!" He understood why she yelled for he had been complimenting her since they left that morning. He frowned, "Why do you want me to stop telling you the truth." He asked worriedly. Than it clicked. Sakura had always been self conscious about her body. Even when they were younger. Sasuke sighed and walked over to Sakura and held her. "Sakura I need you to SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OF KUNOICHIS IN THIS ENTIRE FUCKING VILLAGE! SO STop belittling yourself. When I tell you your perfect, beautiful, amazing, and so much more I mean it." At this point Sasuke was on the ground holding Sakura.

(A/N: just flip them ok)"Do you hear that?" Sasuke held Sakura close to his chest

"Do you hear that?" Sasuke held Sakura close to his chest. "That's how my heart reacts when I'm around you." Sakura counted the beats and began to smile a bit while tears rolled down her cheeks.
After a while the Sasuke moved his hands to her waist. Sakura had fallen asleep. Sasuke saw a small smile on her face. It was already night, so Sasuke picked up Sakura and carried her back to the compound.

When Sasuke got inside everyone was still awake

When Sasuke got inside everyone was still awake. Itachi looked up at his little brother. "What happened to her?" He asked getting everyone's attention. Zestu was about to ask something when jugo pointed out that Sakura was asleep. Sasuke walked to his bed room than back to the living room. "Konan would you be so kind as to change Sakura into her pajamas. I would do it but...." Sasuke asked politely. Konan understood and was back in 2 minutes. Sasuke thanked her and went to bed. After he changed he looked at Sakura and brushed some of her hair out of her face. He leaned do resting his forehead on hers, then whispered. "You are always the mot beautiful to me, my mini slug sannin."

Ok so as you can see. I am more passionate with sasusaku than naruhina. I apologize for any crappie moments. Anyways love y'all.