The Past

prologue

Aurely Ward was once known to be a jolly and happy-go-lucky gal. Back then, she met Henry Angelo Jullowe Garcia, they fell in love with each other like there's no tomorrow. For 5 years, their relationship was going smoothly and okay, to the fact that even the people around them are jealous because of their skinships.

Henry granteed Aurely that he will not love other girl other than her, so did Aurely. They swore that they will still love each other even if death will come.

She almost had it all, she had the brains, the beauty, the curves, true friends and loving family. Until one day, it all changed.

Henry had died. He was dead due to a car accident.

The old Aurely Ward was gone and promised herself not to fall in love again. Even if Henry had died, his and their memory was still engraved in her heart and will always will.

She was almost lunatic. For her, the death of him was the most miserable point of her life. She almost committed suicide but with the help of her friends and family she hadn't done it completely.

With the aid of her parents, brothers, sister, friends and of course God the Almighty, she had conquered her downfall. 

4 years has passed until she met Laurant Adams

A very sophisticated, intelligent, handsome and a business-savvy kind of man. He is half american, tall, he has a perfect nose and he has this dark brown hair.

Will she fall for him even if she had this past? Will she try again?

---

(A/N: All characters are fictitous)