I looked up at him "Sebastian I've been meaning to ask, what does it mean to be a butler"? His eyes shined as if he'd been waiting for someone to ask this question for a long time.

He stands abruptly with a smile and glint in his eye "A butler begins his day early. He is the last to finish his work late at night, and the first to begin work in the morning. Such is the duty of a butler who manages the household. He will always serve his masters every order without question...or resentment". He looked at me.

"I didn't get a word of what he was talking about" Before I could speak another vision interrupted me. I held my head as the dizziness started again, but I didn't want to see it "No no I don't want to, I don't want to see! just leave me alone"!

I held my head trying to prevent myself from having the vision. My eyes flashed with light then came back to normal over and over, it hurt so much.

Sebastian came closer to me and grabbed my arms removing them from my head, then he held me in his arms and whispered in my ear "Sibyl it's ok, don't resist it, it will just hurt more. Don't worry I'll be right here". He assured.

I nodded my head and closed my eyes.

Before I knew it I was in a forest. I look around and then hear a voice in the distance. I walk towards it and get to a clearing, I freeze and find myself unable to move.

I put my hands up and touch an invisible wall "Hmm this is a first...is this a vision"?

I see someone come into view. It's a tall man. As he moves closer it's obvious that it is Sebastian, but he is holding something...no...someone "Is that Ciel"?

I put my hands on the wall trying to get a better view. I could smell smoke, and in the distance, smoke rose from the trees. I could finally see Ciel clearly, but he looked different much younger, he was no longer wearing fancy clothes, but rundown ones, and his face was covered in soot. The weirdest thing was that his right eye was glowing with a pentagram pattern of some sort edged in his eye.

He looked tired as if he was about to go to sleep. I looked up at Sebastian and froze. His eyes were glowing and slit like snakes and he had a wicked smile on his face, with sharp fangs protruding from his lips and black feathery wings.

I stepped back feeling the dark shadow around him overwhelmed me. He set Ciel down and looked up at him, but there was no fear in his eyes "So are you going to kill me now that the deed is done"? Ciel says with no emotion in his voice.

This new Sebastian smiles and bows with one knee touching the ground and his hand to his heart "Ohh — dear master. I am afraid you have the wrong impression. My greatest amusement at the moment, you see, is the game I, while bound by my butler livery, am playing against you. So it would not do to act on impulse and behave like a beast. However, if you are particular to my being such a devil . . . I shall act accordingly. For I am a devil of a butler".

Then the vision ends and I'm back in Sebastian's arms. I immediately push him off and crouch in the corner of the room.

He walks towards me "Lady Sibyl, are you ok", I put my hand up "Stop! I...I just don't want you to get close to me right now...can...can you bring Ciel instead".

Sebastian stopped and had a worried look on his face "Of course, but may I ask what you saw first"? I shook my head "Not until Ciel gets here". He bows and leaves the room.

Sebastian Prov:

I close the door behind me and head straight towards my master's study. I was worried though a very rare feeling for a demon to feel "I wonder what she saw? Why was she so afraid? Did...did she see me in my true! That's impossible she couldn't have".

I walk faster "I knew that one day she would figure out the truth, but I didn't predict it would be this soon, her powers are extraordinary".

I stopped in front of the door. I just don't want her adorable eyes to see me differently, and I don't want her to treat me as such either, because this is the first time someone has ever treated me with such innocence "I wonder...is this what Hanna felt when she met that boy"?

I open the door and see my Master's writing. He looked up a little relieved "Oh? good you here Sebastian, I was just going to call you please prepare me some tea, I just finished writing to the queen about our investigation with the drug trafficking case".

I just looked at him and he looked at me then lifted a brow "Is there something wrong Sebastian you seem quite, that isn't like you".

I straighten myself up "It's nothing young Master, Sibyl has requested to see you".

He sighed "Does this have to do with her wanting to go outside, I thought I specifically told you that I would not change my mind until a professional doctor comes to see her, I don't care how good you are at bandaging her up".

"His anger always amuses me", "no Master it seems that Sibyl has had a vision that has shaken her, I assume she wants to talk to you about it".

His eyes widened "Did she have a vision about...you know", I pause for a second "She hasn't wanted to tell me, just that she wants to see you". He nods and leaves the room as I follow.